Internships (PART 1)

It was the next day, and Izuku was bored as hell. It was literally the most boring day he had ever had at UA. But then in the "Modern Hero Art History" class, Aizawa announced. "You all did very well in the sports festival, and you have already gotten options for your internships. But as you all know, you aren't heroes without a hero name." The class celebrated. "Calm down! I'm too lazy for this shit, so Midnight will determine if your hero name is alright or not," Aizawa said before Midnight walked in the room. Some of the boys got nosebleeds. "Hello class, as you may know, I'm Midnight and I'm here to judge your hero names," she said.

All the students got excited. This was something everyone had thought of their hero name at least once. They all got a clipboard and a marker each. The first one to introduce his hero name was Aoyama. He chose the name I can not stop twinkling. 'Isn't that a sentence?' the class thought. "It's an okay idea, but change it from I can not stop twinkling to Can't stop twinkling." Midnight said. Aoyama was fine with that, so he accepted it. (Yuga Aoyama: His quirk allows him to shoot lasers out of his navel. He is very fond of himself. Quirk: Navel Laser.) Up next was Mina. She chose the name Pinky as her skin is pink, and the class and Midnight was good with that. Next was Tsuyu, she chose the hero name Froppy. Next was Uraraka, she chose the name, Uravity (Uraraka + Gravity = Uravity). Then there was Ojiro, he chose the hero name Tailman, you know... because he has a tail. Then there was Kaminari, he chose the hero name Chargebolt. (Denki Kaminari: He can let electricity off of his body. However, when he lets out too much electricity, he loses all his brain power, becoming a mindless child. Quirk: Electrification.) Then Kirishima, he chose the hero name Red Riot, after his favorite hero, Crimson Riot. Next was Ibara, she chose the hero name, Vinshi (Shiozaki + Vines = Vinshi) (Ibara Shiozaki: She has vines for hair, and she can control the vines/hair. Quirk: Vines.) Next was Sato, he chose the hero name Sugarman. (Rikido Sato: When he eats sugar, he becomes insanely strong. Quirk: Sugar Rush.) Next was Shoji, he chose the hero name, Tentacole. (Mezi Shoji: He has six arms, and instead of just having hands, he can change his hands into mouths or eyes, increasing his hearing, strength, and vision. Quirk: Dupli Arms.) Next was Jiro, she chose the hero name, Earphone Jack. Sero chose the hero name, Cellophane. Tokoyami chose the hero name, Tsukuyomi. Todoroki chose the hero name, Shoto. It's literally his first name. Tetsutetsu chose the hero name, Metalman. Bakugou chose the hero name, Lord Explosion. Momo chose the hero name, Creati. Kendo chose the hero name, Handler. Iida had difficulty choosing his hero name, but he ended on Ingenya. And at last, Izuku finally chose his hero name, Deku. Bakugou was surprised at first, but then happy, his friend had turned something bad into something good.

After they were done with their hero names, Aizawa wrote how many requests everyone had. Izuku had 3147, Bakugou had 1756, Todoroki had 1734, Kirishima had 1154, Momo had 990, and the others had between 50 to 400 requests. They then got papers that on it stood every internship they could choose from, except the top five. The teachers had been nice to them and only given them the 500 best requests. Bakugou chose the number 4 pro hero's internship, Best Jeanist. Todoroki chose his father's internship. Kirishima chose the hero, fourth kind's internship. Tetsutetsu also ended up going to Fourth Kind's internship. Momo chose the number 10 hero, Ryukyu's as her internship. (I just couldn't make Momo go to that bitch Uwabami's internship.)

Izuku didn't know who to choose when he suddenly saw a former hero wanted him. 'Gran Torino?' he thought. Suddenly All Might ran into the room. "Young Midoriya! I have to speak with you," he said before grabbing Izuku and running out of the room. When they came to All Might's office, he deflated into Small Might. "You may have noticed a certain person in your internship requests." Toshinori started. Izuku nodded. "And that was Gran Torino, right?" Toshinori asked as Izuku nodded once more. "The thing is that... Gran Torino was my former teacher." Toshinori said. "He was one of the candidates for OFA, but when I came along I was chosen instead. Instead of being salty about it, he helped me train after my master died. I want you to choose his internship." Toshinori ended. "Okay. I'll choose his internship." Izuku said before he walked back to class.