Other Stories (I'm A Sellout)

Hey guys! Author here, and I would just tell you about some other stories I made. Those stories are ranked after reads and here they are:

Ancient Magic - On Hold - 900+ reads:
Izuku is teleportated to another world. A world filled with magic and there hi finds out more about his father and blood line.
After years in the other world he travels back to his own world. He is surprisingly not that much older, and now he can finally become a hero with the help of magic.

This is the most exciting story to write. I believe it's actually an original story and I'm very proud of it.

GUNS - Villain!Izuku - Discontinued - 500+ reads:
Izuku does commit suicide when Bakugou tells him to.
He finds out that the "good" gods created him for one purpose: to laugh at.
Now he seeks revenge with the help of his new quirk called "guns".
What happens when our sweet cinnamon roll falls to the dark side and commits crimes unimaginable?

It is a discontinued story, but I'm considering continueing it when I'm done with some of the other stories.

The Last Of The Real Ones - MARVEL X MHA - On Hold - 1K reads:
Izuku does have a quirk. It even resembles his personality. Now he trains woth his personal trainer, Winter Soldier, to be the realest hero there is.

As you can see, it is on hold, meaning that I'll most likely continue it when I'm done with other stories.

Izuku Midoriya: The Demon Hero - On Going - 2.8K+ reads:
Izuku develops the most dangerous quirk in the world.
When he is a small child, the quirk takes over his body and goes on a rampage, killing everyone in sight.
Now, 10 years after, he has to try and make amends for his sins, and make all his wrongs right.

This is my 2nd favourite story to write, and I love the emotions packed in it. It is currently one of my more known stories, even though it may not be the best.

Legend Never Die - OPM X MHA - On Going - 3.8K+ reads:
Izuku's mother dies when he's little.
He was diagnosed quirkless right before that too.
The last promise to his mom was that he was going to be a hero even though he didn't have a quirk.
He trains harder than everybody in the whole world and now he is immensely strong.
Follow him on his story to become the #1 hero of the world even if he is quirkless.

It is just a powerful Izuku story and not the most exciting. The reason I made it was because I had read so many good OPM x MHA stories and wanted to make one myself. I didn't expect it to turn out this good, but it did and now it is my 2nd most popular story.

Well, that would be all. Hopefully you'll take your time and look at some of my other stories. Anyways, I'll go to sleep now since it's 1am on a school night. Peace!