Make Some Things Clear (IMPORTANT: MUST READ!)

Currently, I'm writing this on my phone, so sorry for any misspelling.

Ok, on with this. Since I made this story a while back, some things are going to change. Those are the following:
- All students will be 16 years old, or at least in their 16th year.
- I have noticed that darkness, light, water, and earth are rarely used, so don't be surprised if I focuse more on those elements. Especially darkness and light.
- Spoiler: the next chapter will be a lemon. Now, this may be considered both good and bad, considering what you like.
- I have realized (after writing my first lemon) that I do not feel comfortable writing them. This may change after some time, but the next chapter will be one of few (if not the only) lemon in this story.
- I will be exploring the uses of One For All in the rest of this story, and it will most likely be used to boost Izuku's already powerful quirk. If you dissagree with this decision, please notify me and I will take it into consideration.
- Iida and Uraraka are going to have more "screen time". Mineta will also have a larger role in this story.
- I am going to try and lower all the students intelligence, strength, and technique. This way they will act more like students and not pro heroes already.
- Izuku's powers will be used more in special moves. And the super transformations will consist more of other elements than lightning and fire.
- I am considering making Izuku able to turn into his elements, but in doing so, I will make him slower and he will have worse reflexes.

That's a lot of stuff. If this does not work out, I will do a rewrite of the entire story. That will take up very much of my time, and the other stories of mine will be slowed down.