Sexual Pleasure

A/N: If you notice my writing style kinda changed (not much), it's because these following chapters are new. The ones earlier I wrote in the summer, but these next ones will be written from a new and improved me. And what better way to prove my growth than with a lemon! (Forgive me for my sins!)

PS: Oh my god, I look at back at this now, two years older and a lot more mature (Not saying I am mature, just more mature than two years ago) and I can't believe I actually wrote this. What the fuck is wrong with me!? This is by far the worst chapter I've ever written. It doesn't even matter to the storyline!

The next day Izuku was woken up by feeling a weight on his body. He looked around and saw that Momo was laying on top of him and that they were outside in the forest. 'Oh god... Why me?' Izuku questioned himself. He slowly nudged Momo off of him, but in doing so he just woke her up. "Mmm, Izuku, five more minutes..." She was clearly not fully awake though.

Before Izuku could get away, Momo strapped her arms and legs around him, locking him beside her. "Ummm, Momo, we should go back," Izuku said. "But, I want you~" Momo held onto Izuku tighter as her legs rubbed his crotch.

Izuku took a glance over Momo's body, only to discover that her pajamas were just barely sticking to her physique. Izuku, as the man he was, looked over her assets and gulped. He clearly saw that she wasn't wearing any bra, and her loose pants showed some of her thicc ass. Izuku then looked away from the goods and looked at the real treasure, her face. She was so cute when she was sleeping. He just wanted to kiss her over and over again for the rest of his life.

So that's what he did. He started by kissing her forehead and slowly moving down, earning soft moans from Momo. He reached her lips and asked for entry. She simply accepted as his tongue shot into her mouth, not leaving one spot undiscovered. She gave in and simply kissed back as their tongues wrapped around each other in circles.

They kept on going, both of them fully awake as they laid down on the warm grass in the early morning. Izuku quickly began wanting more as he pulled away from her mouth and went down to her neck, leaving small pecks and marks on it as he continued to move down. Momo was giving out silent moans as she could feel Izuku's gentle lips run across her skin slowly.

After a small while, he reached her boobs and seductively looked at her for approval. She just nodded as he started to unzip her pajamas. The shirt fell off to reveal Momo's large and busty breasts. Izuku stared at the sight in amazement with Momo blushing hard at her boyfriend's reaction. But it was a good reaction, right? Izuku climbed on top of her and got ready. A bulge could be seen in his own pajamas as he leaned down to her.

He grabbed her left breast and cupped it in his hand, squeezing it lightly gaining moans from Momo. He went closer to the right one as he cupped that one too, a little rougher than the other. He led his mouth to her nipple as he took it in his mouth and started sucking lightly. "Mmmm... Izuku... Don't stop..." Momo barely said through her moans. Izuku was just so good. He complied and started sucking harder. Taking the nipple and biting it, swirling it with his tongue. All the while he roughly squeezed and massaged the other breast in his hand.

He continued for a while until he switched. Now his mouth covered her left nipple as he continued his assault. Not able to stop or even hinder himself as he continued to pleasure Momo for several minutes. All the while she let out moans at the roughness of her first time.

After a while of pleasuring her breasts, Izuku went and took off his own shirt to reveal the ripped body that the shirt surprisingly managed to hide. He had gained much more muscle since he got OFA and that was good in this kind of situation.

Momo only drooled at the sight of the ripped body of such a handsome looking man. Izuku caught her drooling and smirked as he looked down at her pussy that was hidden behind a small layer of cloth. She noticed his gaze and widen her legs, asking him to do his work.