UA Sports Festival (PART 2)(Thanks)

A/N: On beforehand, I apologize for the short chapter. Please forgive me!

"Now, the next activity is... a cavalry battle!" Midnight announced. "You will be given points after how well you did in the obstacle race. You can go in teams of 3 or 4. 42th: 50 points, 41th: 60 points, and so on, but 1st place is worth 1 000 000 points." Izuku suddenly felt the air around him intensify, and he felt evil glares at him. He tried to get people to join his team, but no one would even try to keep the 1 000 000 points, not even Momo. "Midnight? Can I be my own team?" Izuku asked. "Yes." Midnight answered. "And I just have to be inside the area we're going to fight one? I don't necessarily have to be on the ground." Izuku asked. "Yes. There are no rules that say you have touch the ground." Midnight answered. Izuku smirked. The cavalry battle was about to start, and Izuku stood in the middle, alone, with the 1 000 000 band on his head.

Momo then remembered. "Oh, how could I be this dumb?" she said. "What is it Momo?" Mina asked. Momo's team contained of only girls, Mina, Uraraka and Mei. "I totally forgot that Izuku could fly. He is obviously going to fly out of our reach. That way he'll keep the 1 000 000 points for the whole round." Momo replied. "It looks like we'll have to play dirty, and steel the bands of smaller teams." "Yeah, that makes sense," Mei said. (Hatsume Mei: Her quirk lets her zoom in on stuff with her eyes. She is in the "Department of Support" in UA, 1H. She loves her "babies", also known as all the devices she makes. Quirk: Zoom.)

"Let the cavalry battle... Start!" They could hear Present Mic shout over the stadium. Izuku immediately flew up in the sky. "Good luck reaching me up here!" he said, as he flew even higher. All the teams were stumbled, except Momo's team, that in the confusion had already taken two bands. Her team now had 1140 points. "Okay team, now we just avoid all the others," Momo said.

At the end, the teams that made it through were: 1st place: Izuku: 1 000 000 points, 2nd place: Momo's team: 1140 points, 3rd place: Todoroki's team: 960 points, 4th place: Bakugou's team: 920 points, and 5th place: Shinsou's team: 860 points. (Let's just say there were this many points.)

16 students made it to the next round. Those were: Izuku, Momo, Mina, Uraraka, Mei, Todoroki, Iida, Tokoyami, Ibara, Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, Shinsou, Ojiro, Shoda.

End of chapter 10!

A/N: Again, I apologize for the short chapter. I may continue it after my soccer training (yes I do sports). But now... I can't believe we made it to 2K! It's actually unbelievable. I can literally not express my feelings in an appropriate manner. I am so grateful to all the people that have read my story (at least one chapter of it)! Thank you guys so much, now... Author Out!

 Author Out!

PS. If you want me to write the cavalry battle, just tell me and i'll do it.

Word Count: 411 (without A/N)