I'm Your Hero

Starstruck fans! Where ya @?? ^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the brawl everyone who was there agreed that if Jazmine decided to get the police involved everyone would say that she swung first and that was it.

Jazmine was done with this family, don't poisoning it with her wicked ways. Freya was also completely out of the situation, freshly divorced and restrained from being near me, Bakari and even Heiress.

Maybe there really is a god and maybe he was working on me today, giving me final peace. Bakari and I went back to his home here in Carmel and it was late and even Heiress was asleep. I didn't even take the time to place her in the crib that Bakari spent much time to put together. I decided my little princess was going to sleep in the bed with me.

The little two month old babygirl, rested right beside me. Bakari on the other hand wasn't in bed and usually I would have looked for him but listening to the soft noises of my baby girl, made me want to just stay here.

I rested my head close to her belly hearing her snores, it was the most sleep inducing thing to ever hear, better than a AMSR video. Her soft little snores, my little baby was my personal ASMR.

So I ended up falling asleep to her, and waking a few hours later, looking around. It was 11pm and my bed still wasn't warm enough from Bakari's body heat. So when I looked in the doorway I seen him standing there in his pajamas, looking at Heiress and I sleeping.

"Why haven't you been in bed?" I questioned, he just shrugged and I turned to look at my babygirl who was peacefully sleeping her little chunky self away.

I grabbed her hand and went to kiss it, but spotted a ring, a little thin ring on her finger that wasn't there when I went to sleep.

"Whats this, Boo?" I asked looking at him then back towards Heiress. I lifted my left hand to slowly grab Heiress other hand and spotting a ring of my own, huge rock, on my ring finger of my left hand. "B-Bakari?" I looked towards him and he came forward smiling. He got down on one knee in front of the bed.

"See, before you I honestly didn't know what Love was. With Freya it was all about looks, about what would look good in pictures and who would look good with me at press events. I never looked at her and just wanted to kiss her face. I never thought love would come to me, I thought love was just something in the stories or in the movies. Then meeting you in that elevator turned something inside me. Unlocked the gate that was surrounding my heart. I felt deeply for you. So deep that I thought I couldn't tell you. So I held back, back even before I bought you that building I loved you. I just couldn't tell you".

"Wait? You loved me for that long and ain't tell me?" I was about to say more, but shit myself down when I realized that he was trying to be sentimental.

"Anyways....You showed me what real love is, that love really exists in this world. I know that I won't find that love in any other woman and that's why I want you to marry me. I don't want to lose you, I don't want to lose your love. I don't want my daughter, my princess to grow up in a house with parents that aren't together. Especially when I'm in love with you and everything you are. You are beautiful inside and out. A all around genuine person and I couldn't ask for much more than that in a woman. The things you put up with for me, would have made other woman disappear quicker than I could blink. You were here for my ups and my downs and you don't care anything about my fortune. Which in this case belongs to you as well if you say yes. I want to be able to wake up in the morning..every morning to your beautiful face and crazily wild  hair and bad morning breath"

I scoffed, causing him to chuckle. I giggled though even though he was ruining a good moment with the morning breath comment.

"Babygirl, you have become the queen of my life. Whatever you ask of me I'll do, because I'm loving on you that hard. This love means more to me than anything else in the world. Well besides my daughter. She's always the top of list, and your right next to her. Both of my girls are my number ones and I promise to protect you and love you, forever if you'll allow me. I know I'm no Superman, I'm just a ordinary guy, but when I'm around you...you make me feel like I'm some sort of superhero. So I'm asking you, Olivia Marie Grant, will you marry me?"