Can

"Come on!"

She laughed, running ahead of me as I tried catching up.

My hair bounced here and there, some strands laying messily across my forehead. The wind strong yet calming as we both enjoyed the beauty of the outdoors.

It was our spot, the place where we knew no one could come.

Where I and Mia could go and be alone.

Tall trees surrounded the place, all of them hovering over us to give a little shadow. The river ahead giving a little background noise to our long conversations.

I soon came to catch up with her, her smaller form laughing at my tall one, her hands resting on either of her hips.

"Didn't you say you started working out?"

She raised a mocking brow at me, myself imitating her as I pinched my chin with my index and thumb, pretending to be deep in thought.

"Did I say that?"

I questioned, receiving a playful punch on my shoulder from her small hands.

"Stop pretending dummy."

She rolled her eyes pretending to be annoyed, even if her gentle smile remained on her lips, showing off her pearly white teeth.

"Fine, you got me,"

I reached for her hand, pulling her closer as I did so.

"But I do have an excuse for not going."

I brushed her knuckles with my thumb, creating a soft comforting sensation.

She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes, her long luscious lashes batting at me as no makeup made their way between us.

She didn't see the point of putting any makeup, she thought of it as a waste of time.

And I agree,

Since natural fits her so well.

"What's the excuse then?"

She waited for an answer, her cheeks already painted a natural rose as her lips stuck out a little. They weren't too big, nor too small, just the perfect shape and size.

The perfect kissable lips.

"I preferred staying with this beautiful girl I know..."

I brought her pale hand towards my lips, leaving a small peck on the top of it.

"And I think she would've rather me being with her than me going to work out... right?"

She sighed loudly, her other hand passing through her long beautiful light hair as the smile on her lips returned.

"Ah seriously... stop being so cheesy..."

She giggled a little, myself laughing from the cheesiness of it all.

"Yeah, but you like it,"

I shrugged, tugging at her hand to bring her forward as our chest met.

"I love you Mia."

-

"Tae?"

My eyes fluttered open slowly, my eyes looking at the worried ones before me.

"Tae? What happened?"

You looked down at your hand then back at me, myself following along as I notice my fingers still intertwined with yours.

I fell asleep waiting for you to wake up, my head laying on your thigh as the rest of my body stayed seated on the carpeted floor.

The warmth of the dream still remained, the same recomforting sensation wrapped around my hand.

But those sweat thoughts left my mind as the same dreaded question resonated through my ears.

"Who's Mia?"

//

An;

Hello hello, how's your week been so far? Mine's been alright, went to see P!ATD in Laval with mah bestfriend and had a great time, would do again 10/10