Took

*(y/n)'s POV*

I think it had been a day since he had locked me in here, no source of light entering the room.

My eyes are already playing tricks on me and it hasn't been a week.

My stomach is growling,
My mouth feeling powdery,
My bladder is going to explode.

I can't stay here.

"Open the door!"
I forced a scream out of my mouth.

"Taehyung!"

Footsteps started walking to the door.

But as I stopped calling the footsteps stopped as well.

"Open the door please..."
It only came out as a whisper but it was enough for him to open the door.

I squinted my eyes by the sudden light entering the room, fresh air circulating through.

Taehyung on the other hand was standing at the door frame, a hand shoved in the pocket of his jeans while the other held something.

His hair was still a little wet and messy from the shower I had heard him take.

He didn't budge.

"I brought you food." He started,

"It's not much but that's the only thing you'll get for being a bad girl."

I mentally cringed, hating when he used the term 'bad girl".

He walked inside the room, and as he walked closer I noticed that he had also brought some water, the bottle tucked under his arm.

He crouched down once in front of me, now being able to see his emotionless face. His eyes seeming almost dead as he didn't leave my own.

"Here." He unwrapped the granola bar, bringing it to my lips.

"I can do it on my own." I mumble, snatching the bar from his hand as he stayed there momentarily.

He sighed.

"You have to use the washroom I imagine?"

A sudden idea clicked in my head, nodding as I ate the granola bar.

"I do."

A small smile formed on his lips.

"The windows are bulletproof and sealed, the doors are made of thin metal and have several locks and an alarm."

He warned,
could he read my mind?

"And there are no more phones."

He reached out his hand making me flinch, but his hand still managed it's way to my cheek, goosebumps rising on my cheek.

"I don't want you to be scared of me."

Right.

"I'll take good care of you, just don't do what you did earlier."

He warned, standing back.

"When you're done open the door, I'll bring you to the washroom."

He walked out within a second, closing the door but not completely as light still seeped through it.

It's my chance.