029

☆彡

"while we're out, your mom told me to give this to you," brandon randomly mentioned. they were currently cuddled in bed watching a youtube live of spongebob reruns. trinity's request of course.

"what?" she questioned, watching him reach over and pull out a small rectangular box. it could be that necklace her mom has daid something about that was a late present. he gave her the box and pulled out his phone to probably record her reaction.

slowly and cautiously, she pulled the edge of the ribbon and watched it fall a little to gracefully, "what's going on," she whined as she discarded the ribbon. she took a deep breath before opening the gift. she didn't regret it either.

"surprise," brandon smirked behind the camera watchinf her snatch the plane ticket out the box. while trinity was knocked out the first day he came back, he was able to talk to mom about the whole going to l.a thing and she agreed. what shocked him was she had already agreed a while ago and showed him the ticket. it was a one way ticket so trinity could come back whenever she wanted.

"are you serious? i don't know if i should cuss or not, but holy shit," she tackled him into a tight hug, dropping his phone in the process. "i'm leaving with you?" she asked, teary eyed.

"yes, baby," brandon laughed, successfully grabbing his phone and stopping tbe recording.

"holy fuck," she pressed a kiss to his lips, "what about edwin?" she suddenly asked. she wanted to be back with all five boys if she was going back.

"edwin's gone already," he told her which shocked her even more.

"holy shit," she let go of him to grab the ticket and place it back perfectly into the box, "i have to pack,"

"mom already started along with diamond. they've been at it since i brought you here,"

"you guys love making me look stupid, don't y'all?" she said more as a statement then a question.

brandon kissed her temple, "we aren't making you any dumber then you already are sweetheart,"

trinity connected the back of her hand to his stomach, "i advise you to shut up," she pointed a finger at him. "this is our last night in this room?"

the plane ticket was scheduled for seven new york time  meaning they would get there around two, but la is really three hours behind. trinity was never good at math so she just left it at that. she would figure out the time when she got off the plane and checked the time.

"yup," brandon popped the p.

she smirked, "you know what that means," she sang, instantly laying him back and straddling his hips to place kisses upon his naked chest.

his hands found her hips almost right away, "binge watch netflix?"

"i thinking more sexy time and less t.v, but if that's what you want-" she about to climb off of him but he stopped her quickly.

"i was kidding," he chuckled, grabbing her face and bringing her into a heated kiss. while she melted into his arms, he took the chance to flip them over so he was ontop. a lot of people don't know that brandon likes to be dominate.

trinity giggled into the kiss, "well get to it," she muttered as his lips left hers and traveled down her neck. she removed her own t-shirt, revealing her breast since she took off her bra sometime the previous night for her own comfort. and when she looked down, it reminded her that brandon couldn't handle it and marked both of her boobs with dark love bites.

she gasped at the sight, "brandon," she whined, she ran her fingers over the marks. he only smiled, moving her hands to kiss the area.

"they look nice," he smirked.

"the hickies?"

"no your boobs. stop interrupting me," he went back to peppering her body in small pecks all the way down to the top of her red panties. he looked at her, doing that sexy ass thing with his eyebrows.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

yall lool. i might have
me a joooooob and
im happpppy :))) i
can only work 32 hours
a week tho :(