024

☆彡

INCOMING FACETIME
FROM LOML💍💓 !

ACCEPT|DECLINE

"merry christmas eve baby!" brandon smiled, hearing his girlfriends static like voice through his airpods. the facetime call took a while to fully connect, but within a few seconds, he was able to see trinity's pretty face very clear.

"merry christmas eve," he said back. trinity stared at the camera with a loving smile on her fsce which made him chuckle. "what?"

"you just look so good," she shrugged. all he had on was a yellow beanie, and from what she could see, a black and white tee with horizontal stripes.

"i look good?" he questioned. trinity was in a bra of course, something he had to get used to. her hair was in its natural state, curls falling over her shoulders. she had a fresh face with no makeup, slight redness around her nose and around a few blemishes. "you look fucking amazing,"

"ugh," she groaned. "i'm so sexually frustrated," she admitted. it kind of shocked brandon, but he smirked as soon as she mentioned it. "i can't even get off properly by myself,"

"buy a dildo," he suggested. toys weren't something he was familiar with, but he was sure many girls out there had one. he knew char had one, but he also knew she never used it, it just sat at the back of her closet.

"i have one," she whined, "before you, it did me justice but now it isn't the same,"

"damn, i put it down that good?" he boasted. he could see trinity make a face into the camera.

"don't go clouding your bead up bozo, you just so happen to be the only dick i've been getting a long while," she told him.

"oh, so there's better then me?" he rose a brow.

"i mean," trinity shrugged but then her face feel and she began to whine again, "but i want yours,"

"i'll be back in like a week. then you can come back with me and spend even more time with me," he reminded her just so she could stop her whining.

"if my mom would stop treating me like a child," she rolled her eyes. "anyway, i got you a christmas gift,"

"ooh," he smiled. "what is it?" he questioned.

"i got you two. one is more for myself, but i ordered some fenty lingerie so we can have some holiday sex when you come back," she sent a wink to the camera.

"i'm starting to think you only want sex from me?" he joked.

"shut up. i like lingerie, but never met the right person to show it off to, and i know for a fact once you see me in it, you won't be able to hold back,"

trinity had a lot of confidence which brandon found to be confusingly sexy. usually he went for girls who didn't have the most confidence, but enough to say they looked good. trinity can be wearing a trash bag and will tell the whole state she looked good as fuck.

to be honest, she wasn't perfect, but she was to him. trinity had a small belly that was visible when sat down. her belly button was also pierced. she had a couple streatch marks but nothing too noticable. her butt wasn't too big but she definitely had more boobs which was just fine with him.

"-got this yesterday actually, but i wasn't sure what size you were so i just a medium incase," he zoned back into what trinity was saying. she held up a perfectly wrapped box.

"i actually got you something too," he told her, reaching over by his dresser to grabbed the two small boxes wrapped in gold wrapping paper.

"awh," she pouted, but it was hard to because she was attempting not to smile. "nobody has ever gotten me anything besides diamond," she told him.

he shrugged, "they're small, but i hope you like them," it was really no big deal.

"i'll love whatever you get it. it could be a vending machine toy and i would cherish it forever," she grinned.

"it's more then a vending machine toy," he laughed.

"i don'-" the conversation was interrupted by her moms voice.

"trinity, your dad will be here to pick you up in a few hours so get dressed. he says y'all are opening up gifts so dress comfortably,"

she pouted, "ugh," sbe turned back to the camera, "i gotta go baby, but i'll text you later,"

"it's cool," be blew a kiss to the camera, "have fun," he told her before she ended the call with a frown.

she was definitely something else.

AUTHURS NOTE.

hey. looool