021

☆彡

INCOMING FACE TIME
FROM MAHAL💍💞 !

ACCEPT|DECLINE

"baby!" trinity cheered, looking at the tired brandon. he laid in a bed, his hair very messy, small curls flipping outward. he didn't have on his glasses which she loved the most.

"hello my love," he smiled. it was currently eleven a.m where he was, but it was about two back in new york.

"are you still sleepy? i told you it would be easier to call me when its dark over here because i'm always up,"

"no," he unintentionally groaned, throwing the duvet off his body so he can go to the bathroom and make himself look more presentable.

"alright," trinity shrugged, "what are you doing today?" she asked, watching him set the phone up.

"i have a photoshoot with this new guy we hired as out photographer," he told her, turning on the water to wet his toothbruh and then add the toothpaste only to wet it again, "then i was invited to a party with zion so i'll be there all night," he began to brush his teeth.

"ooh, you should wear the jacket i got you," she smiled cheekily, raising her brows up and down. brandon chuckled, spitting the suds in the sink before going back in.

"but you have to put on like a black top under with some white pants to contrast will the lettering," she told him, all of a sudden his stylist.

brandon rinsed his mouth out, "oh, so you think you can dress me now?"

"of course," she grinned, "i mean, have you seen me dress?" she fluttered her long lashes.

she definitely could dress. it wasn't always designer either. her clothes we're usually from forever21 atleast the ones she bought. when her mom got her tax money, she would get things from urban outfitters or buy a couple pair of jeans from true religion.

"yeah, you do have style," he rose a brow. her outfits were never over the top. if she had on black, she would add a pop of color and only that color. or she would throw on a jacket of some sort and the jacket would be the main focus.

"maybe you could take some tips," she teased, knowing damn well she loved the way he dressed.

"shut up," he laughed. "what did you do all day?"

"i went to school and edwin even brought us some lunch just so he could see me and diamond," she giggled, remember how scared he was when the patrol had stopped him, "i ended up leaving right after cause' my dad came unexpectedly to pick me up and now i'm at his new place," she rolled her eyes.

"are you two still on awkward terms?"

"yes and no," she rubbed her face in stress, "i didn't say much to him in the car and he got pissed off, and when i greeted grace and her kids, he blew up,"

"where are you?"

"i locked myself in the guest room which will potentially be my room,"

he pouted, "awe my poor baby," he grabbed his phone and went back to lay down. all he did was brush his teeth, wash his face and brush his hair into correct place.

"yeah," she sighed, "i have to spend the next three hours here with them because my mom said i would and i don't want to be the old me,"

"the old you?"

"nine times out of ten the minute we pulled up, i would've left this house and probably hit up some random to go smoke and drink with, but i don't want to be that person anymore cause' i worked so hard to be where i'm at today," she rambled, almost in full blown tears.

he kissed his teeth in a sympathetic manner, "i don't want you to be that person either," he got comfortable under his bed sheets, "i can tell you worked hard and all you have to do when you feel that way is facetime me exactly like you did just now,"

she smiled, "thank you,"

"your welcome, mahal" he smirked, proud that he could finally use the word she taught him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

thought i uploaded this
:((