025.5

☆彡

christmas actaully felt like christmas for the first time in a while. when morning time came around, trinity ate breakfast with her dad's side of the family including her nana who was dropped off by a family friend. it was fun seeing everyone she hadn't talked to in so many years.

after the family breakfast, her dad took her and nana back home to her mom where they all opened up gifts together.

trinity recieved clothes, expensive hair care products, money and a couple gift cards. nana got her some skin products and money. in return trinity bought her mom a new jacket from asos and a pair of jeans. nana got a new fur coat just because she had been asking for another one. all she had to do was wait on the call from her dad. she had got grace to slip his gift underneath his pillow during the breakfast party.

brandon had texted her and wished her a merry christmas. she kind of wanted to facetime him, but she didn't was to be too clingly and just shot him a text back.

now, she was just relaxing in the comfort of her own room, tapping through peoples snapchats.

her mom was working in christmas dinner while nana sat in her rocking chair most likely, trying to help her make some traditional food from the philippines.

"merry christmas whore, now get up and dress nice," trinity jumped slightly, turning towards diamond who barged into her room.

"woah," trinity's jaw dropped at diamond. diamond loved to dress up, but it always shocked trinity when she did. diamond wore a two piece set. a black bandeau top with a black mini detailed mini skirt. her usual braids were now replaced by jer natural hair in a side part slick back ponytail, hair added to extend her ponytail right above her butt. she had a jacket, but it was folded ober her arm and a clutch was sported in her hand as well. "bitch, you look good,"

"i know," she grinned, "now get dressed and be extra," she said, slipping off her strappy heels for a quick break.

trinity shrugged, rolling out of her bed but not before putting her phone on the charger. "what's the occasion?"

"it's a extra ass christmas party someone i know from school is throwing and it involves a plus one and i only fuck with you," she said which was true.

trinity nodded and just decided to get ready.

after a long hour and a half, she was dressed in a white top with thin straps from fashion nova. she paired it with a new pair super skinny jeans from hollister which were plain black with slight ripping at the thighs and the knees. her mom had bought her a bright red trench coat, so she decided that would go perfect with her outfit. for shoes, a pair of white strappy heels.

her hair was smoothed up into a cute pineapple, edges done and blended into her ponytail. her face make up was super natural with bold eyebrows and long false lashes. she went with brown liner and some fenty gloss for her final touches.

"diamond, what is this?" trinty asked, latched onto diamond's arm as they walked into the decorated home. every item looked expensive and ober the top. there were many teenagers roaming around the downstairs area, dressed very similar to them in extra clothes.

"i already told you, a party," diamond laughed as she began walking towards a pretty light skinned girl trinity soon recognized to be haley. she gave diamond a hug and then gave trinity a quick hug.

trinity began feeling out of place as the two girls began to talk so trinity decided she would just grab a drink and chill in the kitchen to avoid looking dumb infront of all these people.

she was about to let diamond know, but she went against it and just began walking away. the kitchen was pretty easy to find, but it was also crowded.
she squeezed through many people before making it to the island and spotting all the already poured shots ontop of a tray.

she grabbed one filled with dark liquor and quickly downed the shot before making a face. as her eyes squinted, she could hear a deep chuckled from the side of her.

"i take it you don't drink," she turned her head towards the voice, coming eye to eye with a boy who was most likely mixed. he had dark curly hair and brown eyes. he was eye candy, but he only made trinity think of brandon. not that they looked alike, but she missed his company.

"i drink," she laughed, "just not much," she told him. he took it upon himself to sit in the seat next to her.

"my name is giovanny by the way," he informed her. trinity was shocked at the way he confidently looked her up and down, then stopped to look her in her eyes.

she smirked, "trinity,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

im definitely gonna
update again cause i
feel like i owe it to
y'all lmao.