018

☆彡

BRANDON💞
( TWO RECIPIENTS )
—IMESSAGE

BRANDON💞

quick question

TRINITY❣

shoot

BRANDON💞

why are you hanging
around five other guys
alone?

TRINITY❣

i like how your
questioning me

TRINITY❣

its real cute

BRANDON💞

i dont want to
fuck anything up, so
im not gonna assume

BRANDON💞

i also know we aren't
together so i can't even
assume anyway

TRINITY❣

brandon, shut the fuck
up. i dont have to explain
myself but kno its not what
you think. i will explain myself
at dinner tho since i like you so
much

BRANDON💞

gee, thanks for making
me feel better

TRINITY❣

let me finish getting
ready 😚😚

trinity shut her phone off, continuing to contour her cheeks as the heavy beat of guap by rico nasty blasted through her small bluetooth speaker.

corbyn had dropped her off around thirty minutes ago, leaving her more then enough time to remind her mom and nana that dinner was at eight and also time for her to perfect herself.

her hair was already styled, slicked into a high bun with exaggerated edges. her outfit was laid out on her bed. a cream tube top body suit, a pair of green skinnies and a green trench coat in the same shade as her pants.

she barely began to work on her make up which would takr the majority of the time since she wanted a full beat.

she already had her base; primer, foundation, contour and now her fenty highlight. next, she put a nice shade of pink on her lids to keep it a little more natrual, but exaggerated the wing and topped it off with a nice pair of lashes.

by the time she was done, it was almost eight. all she had to do was slip on a her beige knee high heeled boots that had showed the heel of foot, along with the fresh white polish of her toes.

she grabbed her phone and stuffed some money into her bra before heading to her nana's room to see what was up.