015.5*

☆彡

i would drop my
fears at the door
i would only bring myself
and nothing more

trinity mouth the words to shame by summer walker, her hand lightly rested on brandon's neck as he laid beneath her, a lazy smile on his face.

and you let be
a woman
and you let me be
a flawed woman

she flipped her curls all to one side, adding pressure to his neck as she leaned down to capture his lips on an antagonizing and slow kiss. she could feel his hands made there way to the arch in her back, squeezing at her love handles.

she took it upon herself to grind down onto his lower half, gaining confidence when she heard him moan into her mouth, depening the kiss.

you would yearn
to hear all about
my past
what i've done
and what i've
did and why

she pulled away, pecking his lips again before moving downwards to work on his neck. once she hit the area between his neck and his collarbone, she began to suck harder, making sure to mark her territory.

and if i needed to
i could cry
and you
would catch my
tears

she continued kissing and marking his body, removing articles of clothing and jewelry along the way such as his shirt, his jeans and the several chains around his neck.

he was now left in his boxers, in a daze at the sight of trinity mumbling the words to the unfamiliar song. her cheeks were flushed red as she ran her hand over his length, smiling more to herself than him.

you don't wanna' be
nobody's elses place

she sat back on her calves, lifting the grey crop top over her head, revealing her lacey, light pink bralette.

you don't wanna' be
nobody's elses place
to hide
from themselves

she then backed completely at the edge of the bed to remove her socks along with her sweats. but when she removed her sweats, she turned to face the wall and pulled them down, revealing how good her ass looked in the matching bottoms to her bra.

brandon began to palm himself, watching her resume her spot back on the edge of the bed.

shame

"are you sure you want to do this?" brandon asked, watching her ruffle her curls to the side once more.

and i'm the one to blame

he watched her nod her head, arching her back to point where her chest rested on between his legs and her ass was towards the air.

you see right through me
you see through the smile
you see straight through me
you push past the lies, oh
you got it baby

AUTHOR'S NOTE

so this is like my first
time writing a piece like
this loool. i used this song
in the sence that they are
moving kind of quick, but
they understand each other
behind what people don't
see and in this case, when
i skip over time periods.

i try to make this as
realistic as possible so
yeah hopefully yall
understand cause there's
many people who go at such
a fast pace, but it feels right
to them and only them cause
the people on the outside
don't see what they go thru
just between them n' yea 🤷🏽‍♀️