002

☆彡

"should i put on like a cute two piece or a cute dress?" diamond held up a nice two piece holographic set, trinity guessing she would throw a leather jacket on top, amd then a black dress with red striping down the sides.

"diamond, hunny?" trinity laughed, going through her own closet as well. they were currently facetiming, trying to figure out decent outfits. "this isn't la, it's new york and it's deadass brick outside,"

"i know," diamomd pouted, thinking if the nice weather out in la, "didn't you say something about boys though?" she asked, pulling down a plain black hoodie with white drawstring.

"there's five apparently and they from la just like you, but i don't fuck with la niggas so you can do you hun," trinity dismissed her. she currently had on a champion hoodie, but decided to put on a jet black puffy winter coat. she had on white pants with slight rips on her thighs and knees, and paired the fit with her favorite pair of pink timbs to match her hoodie.

"oh," diamond squealed, "you don't even look this good at school bitch, you sure you ain't looking?"

trinity smiled, "shut the hell up. be ready in fifteen minutes cause' i'm on my way," she grabbed her phone, ending the facetime call.

"are you sure this is it?"

trinity and diamond stood in front of the well built hotel building. it was the adress from the text charlotte had sent her and she had let her know to be out side about ten minutes ago.

"maybe we in the wrong area," trinity looked around some more before finally spotting charlotte looking dumb lost herself. she smacked her lips, "c'mon bitch,"

as they walked towards charlotte, she smiled widely. trinity could only return a forced smile as she side hugged her quickly.

"i should've told you it was at his hotel, but i thought i would've found you easier," she explained as she led them into a back door entrance which was held open by a white boy with short brown hair.

"nah, it's cool," trinity stuffed her hands in her pocket as they walked, "is this ya' bruva?" she asked, glancing over at the white boy who said nothing so far.

"bruv- oh! no, this is austin," she introduced him since he couldn't seem to do it himself. he waved at the two girls before turning his attention else where.

"oh," trinity's voice trailed off due to the awkwardness, "well i'm trinity and that's diamond," she knocked two birds with one stone as they finally came up on a room. it was still on the first floor, but in the back, almost like a room built for small parties.

"oh, damn,"

trinity ignored the comment as they entered the dull room, charlotte reaching over to flick on a few more lights.

"this is trinity, the one i was telling you guys about earlier. and her friend..," she trailed off, forgetting the girls names which made her feel kind of bad.

"diamond,"

"right," charlotte clapped, "well, this is my best friend brandon," she pointed to a boy with asian like features and a little stubble on his chin. he was honestly very attractive, his wavy hair falling flat onto his forhead, a black beanie barely on his head.

"that's zion, you've met austin, that's nick and the other one is edwin,"

"the other one," the edwin kid mocked her in a goofy voice, making trinity laugh.

nick could sense the awkward tension so he stood up as everyone went on their own conversation and charlotte went ahead to talk to brandon, "y'all can take y'all jackets off if y'all want. we have eggnog and hot cocoa in the mini kitchen and all the snacks are on this table," he pointed everything out, "y'all can sit by edwin and zion, just let me know if they say or do some dumb shit and i got it," he said, going to take the spot by austin and giving a welcoming smile.

"thank you," trinity giggled at his sharp ass teeth which were actually kinda cute on him.

"so what part of new york are y'all from?" zion piped up, catching everyone's attention. trinity could feel diamond shrink into the spot next to her, only because she could be the anti social sometimes.

"i'm from harlem, but i have family all over new york so i just say i'm from all over," trinity laughed, removing her puffy jacket. she went to set it on her lap, but zion grabbed it and set it on the ledge between the couch and the wall.

"what about you?" he questioned diamond.

"oh, uh- i'm from los angeles, but i moved here about a year ago," she nodded, moving some of her box braids out her face.

"do y'all go to school with charlotte?"

trinity turned to brandon, eyeing him. he was deadass so fine, she couldn't make a promise that she wouldn't try and get his number before she leaves tonight. charlotte shouldn't mind since he was only her best friend.

"nah. we're technically done with high school, but i was a bad kid, so i have to take a couple extra classes in order to get my diploma," she told them.

"what do you mean a bad kid?" nick asked, a smile on his face because he found that interesting.

"i live smack dead in harlem," she laughed, "nothin' eva' goes good in harlem, anybody should know that,"

ARTHURS NOTE.

okay so since this is a
christmas special, i'm
updating this the whole
month of december so
here is my second upload
for december second.
my other books, ill upload
whenever i feel like always.