015

☆彡

recap: december 14th, 2018
8:49

"happy birthday dear bradon-"

"and diamond!" trinity interfered, placing the tiara back on her friends head who clearly felt uncomfortable.

"and diamond!" everyone chimed in.

"happy birthday to you!" everyone mostly sang towards brandon, but trinity being the extra person she is, sang directly to diamond, making sure she felt extra special.

"woo!"

both brandon and diamond bent down to blow out the candles that were in the shape of a crooked heart.

"they grow up so fast," zion cried out.

"i'm not always there when you call, but i'm always on time-" trinity,  diamond, haley and some girl named tiffany were all in the kitchen, blasting the lyrics to what ever 2000's music played and in this case it was ja rule and ashanti.

the boys were in the livingroom entertaining their other guest. the faint voice of some rap artist through the other areas of the house.

"i gave you my all-" trinity sang just as brandon walked into the kitchen with an empty solo cup, "now baby be mine," she sauntered towards him with some groove in her steps.

he smiled, pecking her pouty lips, "why aren't y'all out there?" he questioned.

"we just wanted to chill in here for a few minutes," tiffany answered. she was honestly only in here because of haley. diamond would speak every now and then, but trinity didn't say anything unless spoken to.

"is it the music? cause' we could change it if you want us to," he reached for the bottle of henessy.

"no it's fine," haley smiled, "we'll be out in a min-" she was about to finish her sentence until the iconic aaliyah song began to play, and she fell into the mix of voices that belonged to the other girls.

trinity chuckled at the girls watching brandon pour the alcohol into the cup, "i thought you didn't drink," she
said.

"i don't," he smirked, "this is for edwin, but he doesn't want to see tiff right now, so he asked me to get it,"

"why wouldn't he want to see her?"