013

☆彡

"trinity!"

trinity could only groan out in pain. not only did she wake up even more sick, but today was the day her father was visiting her along with his wife and her half siblings.

"trinity, if i have to come up there, your getting in trouble!" her mom yelled, "you have thirty minutes till you dad gets here now hurry up!"

she groaned once more, realizing she had slept in till about twelve and
her dad was supposed to come around 12:30-1:00.

she got out of her comfortable bed, and strolled to the bathroom where she took about ten minutes to brush her teeth and wash her face.

then she went back to her room and searched through ber closet for something decent.

since they would be mostly inside, she decided on a mauve sweatshirt from last fall, a pair of dark blue jeans and just a pair of fuzzy socks on her feet.

her hair had been a mess since yesterday, so she decided to use the ten minutes even though it's going to take longer to bring back her curls.

"i don't know what's taking that girl so long," momma scrunched her face. it had been about twenty minutes since her ex had been in here and the tention had been mildly awkward.

"let me go and g-"

"you don't have to momma," trinity came down the steps, clear annoyance written on her face, "sorry i took so long," she gave a soft smile.

she didn't say anything, but gave her dad a quick side hug. she could tell he wanted it to last longer, but she didn't even want to be here.

"grace this is trinity, trin this is grace," trinity stared at the white lady. her dad must have had a thing for white ladies. she wasn't exactly ugly, just a few more wrinkles then she would expect. her hair was a dirty blonde with icy blue eyes.

"nice to meet you," grace smiled, not sure to give her a hug or a handshake. trinty just smiled and mumbled likewise under her breath.

that's when she heard the little sounds of footsteps followed by a few larger ones.

"woah, woah, woah," her dad stopped the two little boys, "this ain't y'all household remember that," he used his deep voice to show the power that he had, causing the little boys to nod quickly.

"trinity this is khalil and issac," the little boys looked much like their dad. pretty brown eyes, nice lashes and light skin. their hair color was more of a lighter brown since their mother's hair was a dirty type of blonde, "boys this is your sister, trinity,"

khalil, the one who looked to be atleast five, ran up and gripped her leg with a smile. issac followed his brother's move,  gripping her other leg.

she wasn't used to younger kids, so she only patted there back awkwardly, chuckling just a little.

"alright pipsqueaks, i think that's enough," she turned to look at the rather tall blonde boy. he looked like his mother, but then she didn't exactly know what his dad looked like. the two little boys ran over the the taller one.

"trin, this is corbyn and corbyn this is your step sister trinity,"

"hey," he smiled.

"hi," she smiled back.

"corbyn is actually in a band and has a gig tomorrow night at some cafe," grace spoke, "it would be cool if you could come by?"

"oh really? i would actaully love to, but tomorrow is my friends birthday and i really wanted to go out with them," she frowned and it was genuine. it would be cool to go and meet his friends and everything, but she would rather go hang out with the boys for brandon's birthday.

"oh that's perfectly fine," corbyn smiled, "i have another one next week and i know we just met and everything, but it would be cool to have an older sibling there," he gave her a reassuring smile.

"i'll be there," she smiled.

"well you guys can sit down if you'd like," her mother mentioned the extra open seats. trinity just sat in the recliner while they filled up the other two couches.

"by any chance is that friend a boy?" her father suddenly asked.

"yes dad," she rolled her eyes.

"i'm just askin' incase," he rose his hands defensively, "your grown enough to do what you want, i just don't want any babies run-"

"okay dad," trinity groaned, a smile that she couldn't hold back playing on her face.

AUTHORS NOTE

i got out of school early
cause i feel soooo sick, but
i decided to update this now
and get back on track so a
second update later on.