028

☆彡

trinity mouthed the lyrics to one of trippie redd's older songs, a towel wrapped around her body as she stood in the mirror, using a paddle brush to brush through her wet curls. she had just hopped out the shower and brandon hopped right in. the curtains were closes of course but every now and then he would peek out to just see if she was still there.

"what's the plans today?" trinity asked, setting the brush down and grabbing the extra towel to scrunch her curls up, soaking up a lot of that extra water.

"order room service and binge watch netflix," he said. he was washing his own hair, the suds taking over the while top of his head as he scrubbed any left over product from his hair.

"oh, we should watch big mouth," trinity suggested. she has yet to start it and diamond already watched it twice.

"whatever you want," he said, going back under the water rinse his head.

trinity smiled, grabbing her purple pair of pink boyshort undies and slipped them on from under her towel. she put on her bra as well and jus let the towel drop to the floor. her hair car products were stuffed down in her bag so she grabbed the curling mouse and scrunched it into her hair so her curls could come out more hydrated.

as she finished up the last touches on her hair, brandon got out and dried himself down before dressing himself in boxers and a pair of loose sweats. they were mighty comfortable with each other and that was one of trinity's key factors.

brandon noticed how depth trinity was into her thoughts so he wrapped his arms around her body from behind, placing a short kiss to her shoulder, "what's up?"

she shook her head, turning herself in his arms to face him. she placed a kiss on his lips. it was short, but the sparks were there in bold. "i'm just happy," she shrugged. she was about to kiss him again before the music was interrupted by a spam of messages.

"who is that?" brandon furrowed his brows. he reached for her phone. trinity didn't even have to look to know it was giovanny. "when are you going to stop playing a let me hit? ya' boyfriend doesn't have to know? so maybe i did drug you, i wanted what i wanted,"

"yo' who does this guy think he is?" brandon stopped the music and began to scroll up, reading the spam of messages from earlier. trinity anticipated this moment. mostly because she wanted gio to get his ass beat for his nasty ass remarks.

"it's been going on since yesterday," trinity sighed, she turned back to her bag and pulled out an oversized black tee. it was long sleeve and had a small champion logo in the corner. for bottoms she decided on a pair of plaid pajama shorts just in case anything were to happen and she had to run out the hotel room.

"and you didn't say anything?" he kept scrolling. he was probably reading the massages from before but she didn't care.

"i thought he would stop,"

"ain't no fuckin' way i'm letting this dude call you a bitch multiple times and then still try to get you to sleep with him after he admitted to drugging you," he began typing away on her phone which kind of worried trinity, but if he wanted to handle it, she wasn't going to stop him.

atleast she knew he cared for her. this actually isn't the first time somebody has successfully done this to her. back when trinity was going through that really disappointing period of her life, she used to drink heavily and ended up accepting the wrong drink from someone. just before he had his way someone barged in and realized she was blacking in and out and called the cops.

"what are you doing?" she peeked over to read the message he was typing. something about pulling up and that if he was caught out he was getting jumped. trinity wanted to laugh because brandon seemed to sweet to even start drama, but she knew zion and nick would have his back if he asked them to.

brandon took it upon himself to silence her phone until further notice, "what do you want to eat?"

"i can postmates some chick-fil-a," she told him. chick-fil-a and big mouth was definitely the move. she just wanted to relax and forget about everything.

"perfect," he placed a kiss to her forehead. "go ahead and order it off my phone," he pointed at his phone on the counter, drying his head with a towel.

"why can't i pay for it?" she wondered.

"do you want to?" he raised a brow. it was odd to be asked that, especially since he was so used to paying for everything now and days.

"i don't mind brandon," trinity laughed, grabbing her own phone instead to go ahead and order the postmates. brandon put in his order and then trinity followed with her usual and she happily payed for it.

"let's go watch netflix now,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

this been in my unpublished
for a couple days. i didn't
know how to end it and wasn't
completely sure, but i need to
post it and just edit everything
later lool.