Chapter 12~ I need You~

Third Point Of View

The tower was quiet as can be. Mosquitoes who usually buzz around the room did not buzz no more. The crickets who loved to play there melody, did not even make a sound.

The only sound you could hear was creaking because of the tower being a little old.

If you smelled the air at the Teen Titans tower, you can smell the sadness on the air. What happened? What made this happen?

Well it all started when the puppet master came up with his dirty evil plan to destroy the five heroes. His first step was completed. The next one is isn't going to be easy, but he knows a way and he has a plan to make the next step be completed without any mistakes.

Starfire sat on the roof, looking at the baby blue sky. There were a few clouds today and it was very warm. Starfire did not care if it was 95 degrees outside. She will still see the sky no matter what.

In the other room , downstairs, stood Robin looking down on a old picture he had. If only the Titans knew what he was hiding. He always kept the secret from his friends and everyone else.

He did not like talking about it and he will never like it. That memory was a little painful. Not as painful as his parents death, but still painful.

Robin sighted and placed the picture on his hiding place. He made sure nobody saw the picture. That picture only causes questions and memories.

On the other side of Robin's door, stood Pacifica smirking. She knew perfectly well what she must do. She knocked on his door and waited patiently for him to open it.

Robin then opened it, surprised to see Pacifica standing there.

"May I come in?" She asked politely. She wanted to look as innocent as possible. It was her number one goal to succeed her plan.

"Uh...sure" Robin stepped back and Pacifica entered his room. She looked around only seeing newspapers he had on his walls. It creped her out a little, but then she shrugged it off.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Robin asked casually.

Pacifica turned in front of Robin, but she was looking down. "Look into my eyes" She looked up , meeting with Robin's mask. Her eyes got black and so did Robin's under his mask. After a few minutes, there eyes were back to normal.

"So how do you feel?" Pacifica Smiled.

"I feel kind of ....uh...." Robin looked at Pacifica. "Hey, your kind of cute" He blushed.

Pacifica giggled. "Thank You. Your not so bad yourself"

"Thanks. You know, breakfast is probably ready. We should go get some." Robin reached for Pacificas' hand. He hold her hand gently. He smiled up at her and she did the same.

At the roof, Starfire was getting a little hungry. Her stomach grumbled. She decided to go inside to get some breakfast.

As she walked by the hallways. She saw the most disturbing thing. Robin kissing Pacifica. Starfire backed away from the slowly with tears in her eyes.

This image has hurt her to much. If Robin did ever care for her, he wouldn't be doing what she is looking at. Starfire Then felt anger against Pacifica. Starfire though she was her friend. Well I guess she was wrong.

Starfire found the courage to go walk up to them. "Your both a glorfbag!" She yelled with her eyes glowing bright green.

Robin and Pacifica looked at Starfire different ways. Robin's expression was confused and Pacifica's expression was happiness.

"Aren't you Happy for us?" Pacifica asked innocently.

"You were suppose to be my friend" Starfire said clenching her teeth and making a fist with both her hands on the side.

"I am. I just decided to date Robin because we both have feelings for each other" Pacifica defended herself.

"Besides," Robin began " We aren't dating anymore. You ended our relationship remember? Well its your fault." Robin snapped.

"Let's go before this alien girl starts crying" Pacifica laughed. Robin followed her to the end of the hall where Starfire could not see them anymore.

"I will not cry this time" Starfire mumbled to herself. " I am strong and I will continue to be strong" Starfire walked back to her room since she knew Pacifica and Robin were going to be there.She did not want to be near them.

As Raven walked to the kitchen, she tripped and fell to the floor. She looked up, seeing Terra and beastboy.

"Why did you trip me!?" Raven said as she stood up.

"I did not trip you" Terra argued back. Raven knew for a fact that she did trip her on purpose.

"Stop lying Terra!" Raven screamed.

"I'm not lying! Its not my fault your clumsy!" Terra yelled back.

"Terra said she didn't do it so she didn't do it! Stop blaming Terra for every single thing! Your just jealous of her because she isn't creepy or a Demon like you!!" Beastboy screamed and then covered his mouth when he said his last sentence.

"I'm not creepy, I'm just different. I am a Demon, but I am also human. Thank You beastboy. You proved a point that I am weird and a Demon to you and everyone else! And just like everyone else, I still have feelings" Raven looked down and walked away. Raven wasn't in the mood to do anything, but to be sad.

Raven ignored Beastboy trying to call her name so she would come back. It was to late. Raven knew the truth and the truth hurts. She thinks she will always be the creepy goth girl to everyone.

"I think its time to give up my powers and be different" She mumbled sadly.

~Authors Note~

I think I'm going to win best Starfire on instagram for the account titan_time_

Thanks for whoever voted! Means a lot!

I might update on the weekend I don't know. I want to publish a new book, but I never have time to write it because I have to update this one and another one. So my goal is to get the first chapter published.

I'm hungry. Lol

❇Vote❇

✨Comment✨

~Mary~