Story 13- Chapter 7- New Villains

(@summerperson_yeah READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END AND THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE IF FOR YOU! everyone else continue reading)

Story 13

Chapter 7

Raven's P.O.V.

Why now?

Why not another time?

"Rex" I said with no emotion was so ever.

"You know him?" Cyborg asked looking a little confused. I'm not sure of I should tell the titans about my past with him. Well not right now at least.

"Old friend?" I replied, but it came out of my mouth as a question.

"Nah, she's my ex" Rex corrected me. I looked over to him and gave him a glare.

"Ex!?" Everyone said in sync.

"Yeah..." I said awkwardly looking across the room.

"Oh this is...the unexpected" Starfire said awkwardly.

"uh...hey Raven, why did the cookie go to the doctor?"

I didn't say anything.

"Uh...Rae....this is the part you say why" Beastboy told me I sighted and said "Why?"

"because he was feeling crumby!"

"Your still not funny"

[ A.N. I didn't get the joke either. I found it on instagram so I used it]

"We're still here you know"

"Yeah, I know that Robin. Just trying to lighten up the mood" beastboy replied.

✳Starfire's P.O.V. ❇

"Okay" Robin answered. I bit my lip looking down at the floor. I'm a little nervous of my sister being here.

Robin noticed and pulled me gently out of the others view.

"What's wrong Star? You look sad today" I looked up at his mask. Sometimes I wish I could see his eyes, but he says he can't show me because its to protect his identity.

"Nothing is the wrong. Everything is just fine" I said trying to make it convincing enough. He looked at me and I couldn't help, but feel sightly guilty for lying to Robin.

"Everything is not okay, I am happy to see my sister, but.. there is something that makes me want my sister away from....us"

"Us? what do you mean?"

"Remember the time we went to Tamaran?"

"Yeah..." He said slowly.

"While you we're looking around, I caught my sister looking at you dreamily behind a tree."

"Oh" He said scratching the back of his head nervously.

That's all Robin said. After a few more minutes, he spoke again. "You do realize that I don't love your sister only you right?" He reached his hand to search mine. He squeezed my hand a little.

"Of course" Our faces came close. Soon our lips were together. We shortly broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

"Common, let's go back inside with the others" I nodded and we both walked inside.

Robin's P.O.V.

Starfire and I walked in and saw Rex fighting Beastboy?

"Stop both of you!' Raven yelled while her sister, Jay stood there covering her mouth in shock of what's happening.