Story 12- Chapter 3- New Villains

Chapter 3! :D

Robin's P.O.V. ♥

"Well I would love to stay in chat, but I have a shift to do work" Rex smiled and went through a door that I think lead to the kitchen.

"Raven isn't back yet?" I asked being a little surprised.

"She's a girl Rob. Girls take a long time in the bathroom because they're usually checking there hair and make up." Cyborg said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to him since I was shorter and said. "I can't help, but feel something is wrong"

"Yeah, me too" Beastboy agreed with me. Well at least someone is on my side. Better than nothing I'm I right?

"Maybe I should do the searching in the girls bathroom" Starfire suggested and walked over to the public restroom.

Starfire's P.O.V

I walked in the public girls bathroom to find friend Raven,but everything seemed empty. There wasn't a sight of girls anywhere. I just sighted and looked down at the white floor that needed cleaning.

Perhaps something did happen to friend Raven.

The door from the bathroom opened and a gasp escaped from my lips.

"Oh hello!" She smiled.

"Raven?" I observed her carefully. She had purple hair like her , but longer and her eyes are also purple, but a dark purple.

"No, sorry. I'm Jay." She still kept on smiling.

"Oh. I am the sorry for disturbing you" I apologized.

"Not at all. Besides, I have a sister named Raven. Haven't seen her in a while though" Could it be that our Raven is her sister? She does look like her after all.

"Is her last name Roth?" I asked and she gave a small nod. Then she walked over to the mirrors. She ran get fingers through her dark purple hair trying to fix her hair.

"Then we are talking about the same Raven" I told her and she turned around to look at me with a smile. She looks very kind.

"I do wish to see my sister again so I will help you find her" She told me.

"Glorious!" I said out of happiness. I dragged her out of the bathroom so the titans could meet her.

Miss. Darkness' P.O.V.

"We are here in Tokyo!" I announced trowing my hands in the air and twirling around the place. Something a villain would never do, but nobody is perfect.

"What do we do now?" Moonrise asked.

"We make a plan" Alice answered.

"What could our plan be? Think girls, think" I encouraged them to try hard enough to make a plan.

An idea popped into my mind. I know exactly what I'm going to do.

A-N

Okay, So I don't update for a day and some of you go crazy.

I didn't update yesterday because I was busy writing my "Bitten For Love" book which it should be finished in a couple of chapters.

I woke up early and decided to write a little on here. I was having Stomach aches and I almost threw up so....it was hard for me to concentrate

I have to go because my stomach ache is back for no reason what so ever!  :'c

~Mary~