Story 12- Chapter 2- New villains.

I'm to lazy to write the begging....... so......its chapter 2 if you didn't know.

Starfire's P.O.V.

"I do not want any more sushi" I said pushing my plate back away from me.

"You don't have to eat if you don't want to Star." Robin informed me. "I don't think I want this either ”He pushed his plate back just like me.

"Hi. Wait, are you guys the Teen Titans?" The guy with blonde hair and blue eyes said walking towards us.

"Yeah we are." Robin stood up to greet him. "I'm Robin, the Teen Titans leader" Robin put his hand in front of of them so the guy could shake it.

He gladly did and smiled. "I'm Rex"

"I am Starfire" I stood up from my chair and smiled.

"I know. Your very beautiful Starfire" I smiled and blushed. Robin cleared his throat and said "Yeah. I do think MY girlfriend is beautiful too" He said saying the word "My" louder than the other words so Rex could back away from me. Aww! He's jealous! ^.^

"Hi I'm beastboy and this is Cyborg"

"What's up?"

"Hi Cyborg. Hi Beastboy. Nice to meet you all" He smiled. He seems nice.

"Oh, you should meet friend Raven soon." I suggested smiling. "She's in the restroom right now though"

"Hmmm....that name sounds familiar" He said trying to think where he has heard that name before. Perhaps friend Raven and him are old friends. Whatever it is, there has to be a good explanation on how they know each other.

oh now I am the curious!

Raven's P.O.V.

Okay so I'm totally lost, but I think I can make my way back to the others. I just hope that my ex isn't there with them.

Aw who I'm I kidding? There probably even friends with him by now.

I kept walking, but I stopped my tracks when  I saw Starfire with blue eyes and black hair? I didn't know she got a new look.

"Starfire!" I called out, but she wouldn't stop walking which is new. Usually, she turns around and waits for us to tell her what we need to tell her. Why not now?

"Starfire wait!" I called out again. Nothing, she just kept walking.

Well I guess I will have to do what I don't want to do. Run after her.

I ran after her and finally catch up to her.

"Starfire, why did you ignore me?" I asked. She just looked at me with confusion. Oh please don't tell me what I think happened. She isn't Starfire.

"I am sorry , but I'm not Starfire. I'm moonfire." She informed me. Yup, I'm totally lost.

I sighted and looked down at my blue shoes. Maybe I should buy some new ones.

"but Starfire does sound very familiar. Hey, maybe I can help you find your Starfire" She suggested politely. She sounds pretty nice and I am lost after all so why not?

"Sure. Do you know Tokyo very well?"

"Not really. I'm new here on earth" My eyes widen.

"So your from another planet?"