Story 10- Wedding Crash- BBRae- Chapter 3

Story 10

Wedding crash

BBRae

chapter 3,

Beastboy's P.O.V.

Everyone looked at me shocked to hear that Raven was getting married. I have always liked her even if she says I'm not funny or that she isn't interested in me. I will always try to get her and you know what. I have waited to long to get Raven and I can't just let it go like that.

"I won't let her get married" I spoke up being determined to crash Raven's wedding no matter what.

"What? Beastboy, you can't be serious" Cybor said not believing I would crash a wedding.

"I am serious Cy, I will wait here until morning. Your either with me or against me." They exchanged looks and smiled.

"We're in. What do we have to do?" Robin asked. I smiled and explained.

Raven's P.O.V

I squinted once I opened my eyes because the sun rays were on my face. I was actually thinking I was back at the tower , but nope. I was at home, my real home.

My door opened and my nanny came in.

"Raven dear, you need to get ready. Its almost time"

I gave her a nod and she left. I glanced over to my wedding dress that I must wear. To be honest, I didn't like it. The color of the dress was like a low brown color and it didn't have any design.

I always wanted a  dress that was pure white with a few designs.

-----

I was looking at myself on the mirror with my dress already on. I placed the last detail that I needed for my wedding.My crown.

I heard another knock and my nanny came in with a smile in her face.

I sighted and looked down. "I don't want to marry him"

"But you don't even know how he looks like! He might be very attractive"

"I don't care about the looks. I only care about his personality" What I'm saying is true. I would rather marry someone ugly with a good personality than someone who's is attractive, but with an ugly personality.

"Maybe he is kind"

"I doubt it"

The door half way opened and a man's head came in view. "Its time" He told us and we gave a small nod.

----

We we're in front of the altar and I was feeling nervous.

The wedding song started to play and I walked in. My groom was tall with brown hair that covered half of his brown eyes. He looked kind of nice , but sometimes appearances fool you.

I was now standing besides him not making eye contact.

"We are gathered here today to bring these two love birds together threw marriage." The priest (I don't know if I spelled it right) began.

"Do you Raven Roth take Edward Shallows to be your husband until death separates you?"

"I-i do..." I said , but I really didn't want to.

"Do you Edward Shallows take Raven Roth to be your wife until death separates you_?"

"I do" He said and to be honest that voice sounded really familiar I just can't figure out who's it is.

"By the power of Azarath and me. I pronounce you both husband and wife. You can kiss the bride"

"Actually not yet" He said and pulled off his brown hair reviling pointy ears that belong to beastboy.

I gasped and so did everyone else in the room.

"Raven, I couldn't let you get married so I tied up the rich dude who you were going to marry and dressed up like him" He explained. A part of me was mad at him and another part was glad.

I wanted to say something but the priest spoke first. "Since your not Edward, the wedding isn't a wedding. Please go get the real Edward so he can marry princess Raven Roth."

"No!" I spoke up. "All my life people have been telling me what to do and how to do it. I'm sick of it! Why can't I just marry someone I love instead of someone who I bearly know. Beastboy right here is the guy I love. The only reason I hid my feelings towards him is because I didn't want to hurt him in the end. Don't you see that I want to be happy for once? Don't you even care? Its my life so I am free to do whatever I want"

Everyone started clapping even the priest. I was a little confused and then my nanny came up to me.

"It was all a test Raven. We wanted to see if you could pass the test of honesty and you did. Congratulations" She said hugging me. Well this is unexpected. Really weird if you ask me.

"So can I go home?"

"Sure"

"Okay. I'll be waiting in the T-Ship" I said and walked away.

*~Back at the tower*~

"So Raven did you really meant those words you said" Asked beastboy.

"Yeah I did..." I said awkwardly. Beastboy crashed his lips on mine and kissed me while everyone was like 'Aww' and 'That's cute'

I guess bad things can turn into good things.

The End

A-N

My instagram (the_perks_of_being_lazy_) isn't a teen titans instagram anymore..... its just some funny posts....

my new teen titans account is (Real_Starfire_titan) if you want to follow. I will be acting like starfire .

oh and if you have an account for Robin,Raven, Cyborg, beastboy, etc.

You guys can be my friends on instagram!

Just comment in one of my posts like "I want to be Robin" and you will become my Robin. I will tag you on my posts of Robin so it will be like role playing! XD

oh and the next story has two special guests!!

-Emma

-Me

YAY!! (;

vote & comment

-Mary-