Chapter 14~ I need You~

Beastboy's Point Of View

"Raven!?" I said in surprise. I can't believe she is Raven. She looks a little to girly to be Raven. I'm not saying that in a bad way just that I liked the dark and goth Raven better.

"But your to happy to be Raven!" Cyborg spoke and I was glad he did because I didn't want to get hurt or something by Raven. Ya know, when the girls get mad because you judge them and all. Never do that....it won't end well sometimes.

"I changed , Cyborg. I'm a new Raven." She looked my way and smiled. "Do I look better to you, beastboy?" Oh no....this is my fault isn't it?

"Um...."

"Beastboy, what did you do, man!?" Cyborg yelled at my face.

"I...called her different and creepy..." I said playing with my fingers. what a very awkward moment right now.

"Hey guys" Terra entered the room and smiled at Cyborg and I. Then she looked directly at Raven. Her eyes widen at what she saw. A new Raven standing there by the living room.

"Hey Terra" Raven said smiling.

"What's wrong with Raven?" Terra asked.

"Well ask beastboy here" Cyborg glared at me. Okay so it was a little bit of my fault , but I can fix this!

"Dude! I know what to do to make this all okay!" I stood up from the couch, and made my way over to Raven.

"So...Raven.... you don't mind of I did this!" I grabbed a glass of water that was on the table and threw it at her. She was all wet and everyone gasped.

She looked at her wet clothes and then at me. "All I wanted to do is just fit in!" She ran out of the room crying.

I felt dirty because I made Raven cry. I hate seeing her like this.

"I have never seen Raven cry before" Cyborg spoke a little surprised.

"She'll get over it" Terra rolled her eyes. oh that's it! I know Terra has been treating Raven badly, but I thought she wasn't doing it on purpose. Now I know Terra was the real villain.

"Will you stop it!" I yelled at Terra. Her eyes widen and so did Cyborg's. I might play around sometimes, but I can also get mad easily too.

"Beastboy" She gasped. "You yelled at me!" She crossed her arms and looked away from me. To be honest I don't care if she hates me anymore. I love Raven and that's the only person I will love.

"I don't care" I leave to find Raven as soon as possible. I have to tell her what I feel about her. she has to know and she has the right.

I knock on her door and waited patiently.

She opened the door moments later looking a little sad.

"What do you want, beastboy?" Her harsh tone was back. I guess she wasn't really gone.

"You have the same tone like before...." I said awkwardly.

She rolled her eyes. "Well, I didn't really change for good. I was just acting."

"Oh...um....I'm sorry. I guess I was acting all mean and stuff because well...I like you Raven" The last few words came out as a whisper. My heart began to beat faster and faster. I closed my eyes, waiting for her answer and reaction to all of what I said.

She staid quiet.

"You know what Raven? I understand. You don't like me. I don't blame you. I'm green after all. Terra was the only girl who liked me because of me. That's why I would protect her. Maybe she feels sorry for me too. The thing is that....I just an ugly green freak who doesn't belong." I started the cry.