Story 12- Chapter 5- New Villains

Author's P.O.V.

"Do you know where we are?" Raven asked moonfire while they walked around the place trying to figure out we're they are.

"Not a clue" Moonfire replied. Raven just sighted.

Raven noticed the same booth that they sold her the donkey gum. She walked over to the booth and Moonfire followed her.

The guy was still reading his magazine. Raven got annoyed so she cleared her throat and the guy looked up to her.

"Uh...hi. Do you know where the sushi restaurant might be?" Raven asked politely. The guy didn't say a word. After a few seconds he winked at both at them. Raven and Moonfire shuddered in disgust.

"Never mind." Raven said pushing moonfire far away from the guy.

"Okay so that was...weird" Moonfire stated and they both kept on walking around asking people, but everyone didn't understand there English language.

"Wait. I think I know what you could do to understand them!" Raven exclaimed.

"What?" Moonfire asked.

"You have to kiss someone. If your like Starfire then that means you can learn any language through lip contact" Raven explained to moonfire.

"Correct, but I'm not kissing someone!" Moonfire said shaking her head no. She refused to kiss someone, but Raven kept trying to convince her to do it.

"Please, its our only hope at this moment" Raven begged which she has never done before, but if it meant she can see her friends again then its worth it for her.

"Okay,but I won't enjoy it" She said in defeat and walked over to the cutest guy that was near them. She took a deep breath and connected her lips with the cute guy. She quickly pulled away disgusted.

She then asked the guy where is the nearest sushi restaurant. The boy gave her the directions and she walked back to Raven.

"I hate you for this" She informed Raven.

"Sorry. It was the only way now come on!"

°°°°°°

"So your telling me we are lost?" Robin asked Cyborg who was in charge of keeping track in where they we're.

"Sorry Robin, I can't find where we are" Cyborg tried to search again, but he couldn't figure it our.

"Perhaps I may be an assistance" Starfire offered.

"Nope! Your not kissing another guy" Robin said. He didn't want to share Starfire because that's the girl who he loves and will always love.

"I will not do the lip contact again. I already know Japanese" She informed Robin which made him calm down a little bit.

"You two are to cute" Jay said giggling.

"Thanks" Starfire and Robin both said in sync. They both blushed and looked away from each other.

"dude, I wish I had a girlfriend" Beastboy said looking down at his shoes.Cyborg placed his hand on his shoulder and beastboy looked up.

"You'll find that special someone one day" Cyborg assured him and beastboy's frown turned into a smile.

"We should keep looking for my sister Raven" Jay told us and we agreed. Starfire asked a nice lady and other people if they have seen Raven, but they all nodded no.

A guy tried to flirt with Starfire, but Robin walked next to her planting a kiss on her left cheek giving the guy a signal that she's taken.

"*sight* I guess we will not find friend Raven after all" Starfire said being disappointed.

"What if something happened to her?" Beastboy started. "What if she's in danger!? We need to save her!"

"We will keep looking." Robin said firmly.

For the rest of the day Starfire, Robin, Beastboy, Cyborg, And Jay searched for Raven.

~Authors Note~

Quick question! Can you guys see the pic and video on the side?

If you do than Yay! I finally figured out how to add a picture/ video on a chapter on android! :D

The picture doesn't have nothing to do with the story and the video either, but the video is really funny! Lol

Let me guess....there is no picture on the side...oh well I tried

I will make the next chapter longer...will take some time though because I have other books to write! >.

~Mary~