Story 14- Chapter 4- I Need You

Chapter 4

Raven's P.O.V

"Hello?" I called again, but no answer. I kept walking, but all I saw was light. This dream is very familiar somehow.

I turn my head slightly seeing a female with a black and purple mask on. She looked determined to do something. The next thing I knew, I was fighting her. She tried to hit me with her staff that looked like Robin's, but her staff is  yellow.

I wanted to use my powers, but they didn't work. I panicked and got hit by her staff in seconds.

I sat up panting from the dream. That's the second time that happened. This isn't normal.

Knock

knock

"Who is it?" I asked

"Terra"

"Come in"

The automatic slides open and Terra came in. She was still in her uniform and her hair a little messy.

"Raven, I need some advice"

"Uh...I'm not in the mood for giving advice Terra"

"Please! It will only be minute" She begged. Why does she want my advice so bad anyways?

"Okay , but make it quick" I warned.

"Okay, so...beastboy still loves me and I'm not sure if I want to be with him. What do you think?" My eyes widen at her words. I have never thought beastboy would like Terra again. I felt a little anger rush threw my body, but I had to control myself before my powers lose control.

I shouldn't even feel angry!

"Uh...well....do whatever you want. Its your life"

"Yeah, I know" She walked away to the exit of the door. The automatic door closed behind her and in was alone in my room. That's how I want to be right now.

Starfire's Point Of View

I woke up with the unwanted stomach ache again. I got out of my purple round bed and into the kitchen. I did the same what boyfriend Robin did the other night. The pill made bubbly noise and bubbles around the water. I put the glass up to my mouth and swallowed it. The familiar disgusting taste filled my mouth.

The light turned on. I was hoping to see Robin, but it was Beastboy.

"Can't sleep either star?" I shook my head. "I needed something for the stomach of the ache"

"Oh yeah, I get those a lot since I eat to much food sometimes" He explained. Maybe I did the eating of to much food that caused my stomach ache? It could be.

"I have to go beastboy. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight Star" He stayed in the kitchen and I left to my room feeling the o and the kay again.

Mystery' Point Of View

"Pacifica!" I yelled so she could hear me. She can in my office shortly. I liked how she had blue eyes and black hair that made her look gorgeous for the plan.

"Tomorrow night, you will appear my dear. You know exactly what to do right?" She gave me a nod and I smiled.

"I will not fail you. After all, I never fail" She assured me.

"Good. You can leave now"

"As you wish master" She walked away.

~Authors Note~

I made this chapter short because.... I was writing a new book....

Before you hate on me...let me just say....

ITS A ROBSTAR BOOK

I was actually done writing Teen Titans books separately so that's why I made this book, but I noticed that I'm only good at writing Teen Titans fan fics so.
...I'm sticking to them for a while.

Aww don't worry BBRae fans! I'll make a BBRae story next on this book kk? Yeah.

Anyways the name of the RobStar book is "I'll Fight For You"

Well goodnight or morning! c:

~Mary~