Vanguard Action Squad vs Deku (PART 2)

Start from the beginning

"Hahahaha! Oh, I wish I could see Compress' face right now! I'm guessing he's pissed." Muscular laughed. "But then again, I like how you did that. Give me more time to beat you." Muscular attacked Deku but he managed to dodge the attack. Deku sent a wave of earth and Muscular smirked as he thought that he could just slam through this one too. However, the moment he ran through it, everything went dark. He was unable to see.

"What did you do you little brat? I swear to god, I'm going to kill you!" He raged as he took a defensive stance. "I didn't do anything. You just lost your mind." Deku said as he took that classic position. "GRAND COMET!" He shouted as he sent a huge rock that was covered in flames at Muscular who was unable to dodge. The flames burned off the layers of skin that Muscular had added and the rock knocked him into the mountain and made him fall unconscious.

Izuku fell on his knee and tried to get up but he was too exhausted to be able to move. His body was completely destroyed, his PE clothes were torn so much that he only looked like he was wearing some shorts, and he was bleeding all over. He sighed and lowered his head before closing his eyes and trying to rest.

However, he was soon interrupted when a slow clap came from the edge of the way up to the cliff. He whipped his head in that direction and what met his eyes terrified him. He could see four figures walking toward him. One was looking like a reptile. Another had black sunglasses and a normal outfit. The third was wearing a full black and white body suit. And the last guy, the one that was clapping, had a pair of pants, a black jacket over a white shirt, and he had stitches all over his arms and face.

The one that was clapping stopped and smirked at Izuku. "Impressive. Who would think that you would be able to defeat not only Compress but also Muscular? I can see why Shigaraki wants you." The purple stitch-guy said. "Oooo~ Look's like we have a feisty one here. I really like you though. Stain did think of you as a true hero after all." Said the reptile guy. "Let's just get this over with. No! Let's take our time!" The one with a black and white suit said. "Izuku Midoriya, No.1 in the Sports Festival, defeated countless villains, probably the next No.1 hero, all this at the age of 16. How about you just come with us freely... and we won't have to make it nasty." The stitch-guy threatened. "Yeah, how about no," Deku said as he forced himself up with the newly discovered adrenaline.

"Okay then, I'm Dabi, leader of the Vanguard Action Squad." The stitch-guy said. "I'm Spinner, the new Stain!" The reptile one said. "I'm Twice! No I'm not! Yes, I am! Hahahaha!" The one with a black and white suit said. "I'm Magne. Big sis of the strongest villain group!" The last one said. Deku looked at them without saying any words.

Then, they all attacked him at once. Deku knew that he had no chance what so ever if he was going to fight them all at the same time. So he figured to take out the two easiest ones first. Magne and Twice. Dabi sent a wave of blue flames but Deku countered with his own. Twice came from the side with two clones of Spinner beside him. While the real Spinner and Magne came from his right. 'Shit!' he thought as he was forced to retreat backward. The villains looked at him and they all looked ready. 'Come on, Izuku. Think!' He brainstormed before he came up with what he thought was the best idea.

Dabi stood back as the other five attacked him. Deku readied himself before throwing two lightning bolts at the clones, making them disperse. Then he readied two attacks for Magne and Twice. Spinner took out a sword made of swords and sliced up Deku's chest a little, but Deku countered with some flames, forcing Spinner to retreat. Magne tried to punch him, but he dodged before sending a boosted water attack at him, sending him off the side of the cliff as he started rolling down the mountain.

Twice, ducked Deku's 10% OFA punch and tried to punch himself. It landed and Deku could feel the pain throughout his entire body. Each hit would hurt like hell, no matter how hard it was. Deku bit his teeth together and grabbed Twice before slamming him into the ground with the front down. Twice hit the ground face first and fell unconscious immediately.

"Hmm, you might be more trouble than we anticipated. That only makes it more fun though." Dabi said. "I can see why Stain thought of you as a true hero. You're just a teen but you have still defeated four very powerful villains!" Spinner complimented? Deku didn't have time for congratulations as he took a defensive stance. "Ready to go already? Oh well, your demise." Dabi ran forward to try and burn Izuku, but he countered with water.

Suddenly, Dabi jumped through the water and his own flames and grabbed Deku by the throat. "You may be strong, but you're significantly worse at close combat," Dabi explained. Deku struggled in Dabi's grip as it hurt him to flail in the air like that. Spinner walked up beside the two. "Honestly, Dabi, how do you make it seem so simple?!" Spinner asked, surprised at how fast this strong individual was defeated by his leader.

"Okay, call Kurogiri, we're done here," Dabi said. Spinner went to take out his walkie-talkie but suddenly, it flew out of his hand. Dabi looked at Deku and saw that his hand was out and that he was trying to do something. "Oh, you're still not done? Ugh, teenagers." Dabi let his guard down for only a minute and that was all Deku needed. He strapped his legs around Dabi's arm and fell backward as Dabi followed and was slung over Deku. He landed on top of Dabi with his hand locked and pulled to hear a satisfying *pop* and Dabi started to scream in pain. Spinner could only look in awe and shock as Deku had just sneak attacked Dabi and snapped his shoulder out of its joint. "What was that about close combat?" Deku whispered to Dabi as he enclosed him into the earth but still letting him breathe.

Spinner readied himself and gripped his sword(s)? tight, ready for an attack from the young hero in training. Deku's eyes were shadowed by his hair and Spinner was rightfully scared. Suddenly Deku's arm turned into a yellow color and started to light off small sparks. "Since you're such a fan of Stain... how about you get served the same fate as him?" Deku said as one, glowing green eye could be seen looking at Spinner. And then, like a blur, Deku had switched places with Spinner and he had switched places with the wall. He was stuck, unconscious and enclosed into the earth. "In prison."

Now, Deku slowly slumped down with his back against the wall where Spinner and Mr. Compress were stuck. His eyes slowly closing and his body completely drained. But, those weren't the only villains that were trying to get Deku back to their base. A slow creature was making its way towards our hero, as well as a sprinting girl and a horrifying beast. All three looking for their target...

End of Chapter 20!

A/N: I only hope this satisfied your expectations and that it was enjoyable to you all. Peace!