"I'm so sorry, baby girl," Colton says as he hugs his daughter tightly, while tears rush down his own cheeks. He kisses her head over and over like he hasn't seen her for a lifetime. "I would have contacted you more but Adam made it impossible to even do that."

"What's going on?" Ty asked and Stephen looked at him.

"Apparently, Adam was the fifth person who violated Vienna and he is also the one who gave her the GHB shot so that she wouldn't remember what happened. He told the others to go after her before we all found out the truth and kill her, but not before he gave them the suggestion that they could play with her some more." HC Aaron says as he walks over to the Alpha and warrior. "They have been doing this for years, used to only use human's and then when they realized that human's made it so the police were going to be working on the cases and they stopped, which is around the time all five found their mates."

"Then why did they start doing all of this again?" Ty asks while clenching his fists.

"Bored from their true mates, they started again on the one that Adam has been staring at since she was born. A detective was found and she found out all of them including Adam had houses that were so huge the basements were like catacombs and they buried their victims there. Every single one that survived ended up being caught and held there. They in turn wanted to work on getting Vienna when they were caught." Aaron says as he hands Stephen the manila envelope that has all of the details on everything. "We sent him off to council without his wolf and will be having a witch lock his wolf memories down so that when we give him over to the human authorities they will not find out about us."

"So, he's not going to be getting off scot free, huh?" Stephen said as he holds a smirk on his face. "He's lucky if he doesn't die, since I bet he will get life in prison."

"That's a definite," Ty says while holding a grin on his face as the three broke apart from their hugs, Vienna smacking the both on the backs of their heads while they wince from the not so light blows to the head.

"You both should have went straight to the council when you even suspected foul play, idiots!" She shouts at them and then they noticed Ty was standing there with a grin on his face while watching them.

"I take it that this is Ty?" Colton says as his face turns serious, making Ty stiffens and his grin evaporates. "So from what I gather, my little girl did the best thing she could and left her true mate and chose to stay with this guy?" He walks over to stand in front of the man and Vienna gulps since she's heard plenty of times that her father would be cleaning out his gun while being introduced to her mate and she might as well call him her mate since he's basically more of one to her even if she's not in a sexual relationship with him just yet.

"So, what can you offer my sister, security wise?" Gordo asks as he walks slowly towards the man as well, making Vienna roll her eyes.

"Oh, come on you two. I have dreaded you meeting the man that I love since you've always had threats of what you were going to do to him when you meet him. Don't start now!" When she says this a shine enters Ty's eyes and he stands up straight, showing his backbone towards the two men.

"I have decided to be the best man I can be and protect her, even though my title has yet to be put into place, I will protect her with everything in me." He tells them and their eyes widen.

"Title?" They both said in unison.

"Yup, my boy is the next Head Warrior of the pack," Head Warrior Darren walks into the room hearing about Vienna's family showing up. "He wanted to take a little time before he took the title and woo Vienna." He grins as his son's cheeks turn pink with the way his father put it into words.