Chapter 16

I can't lie, Stefan was messed up for leaving like that❗️❗️Like, he was beyond wrong !! I still can't believe that's how things got turned around. I had no idea I was taking it that way, it just happened 🤬Starting Monday longer chapters are coming out, you wrote and I listened...Here you guys go👇

Jessica's POV

For days, I felt like I did something wrong. Tuesday, after Stefan left, I got back in the shower and I cried. I didn't cry over him, I cried because I realized I didn't love myself as mush as I thought I did. I shouldn't feel bad because I held something so special so closely to me. I have ten times the respect for myself than half of these girls around school do when they're sleeping around. When I finally realized that, I got my ass out the shower and stopped feeling bad about myself.

So as the days went on, I ignored everyone. Not because I didn't care or anything, more like I had to focus on me.

Cammie noticed but she didn't say anything, she just gave me space. Jordan, was acting differently, I needed to remember to take her out and do something special with her. I haven't seen Stefan since Tuesday. I didn't go around the school looking for him. I just needed to know where he was for me to stay out of his way.

I forgot about him. I didn't need him anymore I told myself. Well... that was until I saw him at my job, again, two weeks later. I wasn't expecting this, I was walking out of the lounge and he was RIGHT  THERE. He was purposely looking for me. Didn't mean I wanted to be found though. I walked right back into the lounge. I got up since my nerves were too bad and I went into the restroom. I go in a stall and start playing this game called Wordscapes. Until the door opens then closes. When I've decided I've had enough, I get up and walk out and THERE. Right there is STEFAN.