97 part II. - Sebastian Vettel

This is a short part II of some OS I have written a few weeks ago. First asked by leag42 and the second part requested by ricciardoaf and lewilca!

---

"This was the last time." You exhaled, coming from your high and lying next to Sebastian on the floor.

"That's what you said yesterday. And the day before that." You didn't look at him but you could hear the smirk on his face.

"Yeah well, this time I mean it." You tried to sit down but Sebastian tightened his hold on your waist to keep you close to him. You didn't resist him much.

"Why can't we keep going? I'm pretty sure you like this as much as I do, seeing as you scream my name every time I make you come."

"Stop bragging!" You punched his broad shoulder to stop him from smirking so bad. "The new season starts soon, we can't keep sleeping together. It's not ethical. You're my boss and I'm your employee, and we need to stay professional."

Sebastian silently listened to you as he was connecting the moles on your stomach with the tip of his fingers. You had never felt so comfortable, so at peace, but this had to stop.

For a few weeks now, Sebastian and you had been sleeping together. It started when you were in his home in Austria for an intensive preparation for the new season, and it went on in Barcelona during the testing. Now back to his home, you found it really hard to stop your weird relationship. You didn't label it, you just had fun together, your desire taking over the both of you in a sudden. To your defence, it was very hard resisting a sweaty Sebastian after an intense training session.

"No, we don't. There's nothing wrong with what we do, Y/N."

"I'm risking too much." You shook your head despite the tenderness in his eyes. "It's not worth it."

"Let me convince you that it's worth it."

Sebastian stood up and grabbed you in his arms, your legs automatically wrapped themselves around his waist. You could feel his length hardening against your stomach. You were both still naked and a bit sweaty after the hot sex you just had on the gym floor. Just like the first time, a few weeks ago.

Sebastian released your butt he was holding tightly to sit you on the massage table. He gave you a kiss like no other, so passionate that you would have lost your balance if you weren't sitting. He didn't lose time with your breast, he knew it wasn't the most erogenous part of your body. He grabbed your thighs to pull you closer to the end of the table and leaned in to blow on your core. You were still sensible from your previous orgasm and moaned for him to give you what you wanted.

"Seb, please."

"What do you want? Is it my tongue?" He mimed his words and licked through your folds. A jolt ran in your body and your back arched. "My fingers?" As he pushed a finger inside you, you moaned loudly. You could almost feel your walls swelling around him, making him a part of your body.

"Goddamit Vettel!" You swore when your legs starting shaking as his tongue was playing with your clit. You couldn't hold it much longer and released yourself on his finger.

"Good girl." Sebastian whispered against your neck, finally giving your core a bit of relief. But not for long because his hard length was already pushing against your sensitive entrance.

"Seb, condom." You had the sanity to ask.

"I want to feel you." He put his forehead against yours. "You saw my blood results, I'm clean. And I trust you. I want you to know I'm serious about this, about us. Let's make it official."

Sebastian pushed a strand of hair from your face and you got lost in his blue eyes. He could make you agree to anything looking at you like that! You nodded and took his length in your hands, guiding him through your entrance.

It felt not that much different, it was the same great sex as before, no condom can change that. But it meant so much more. It meant commitment.

---

Because I know there are many young girls here and I don't want to be a bad exemple: Never trust a guy, even if it's a Formula 1 driver! And always protect yourselves. It's your body, take care of it 💖