30, 97. - Dorian Boccolacci

This is for amihg20 ! We never have enough of Dorian ahah, thanks for requesting this!

---

Dorian had always wanted to go skydiving, so when his friends got the idea to go skydiving while being in Dubai, he literally jumped on the occasion. He was totally frightened, although he would never admit it. But he was really scared and on the way to the spot he thought about running away a few times. But he stayed, as if pulled by something. He had to go there and try it.

He listened to the security measures very carefully, contrarily to his friends Thomas and Gabriel who were just messing around. Dorian wanted to make sure he understood everything to prevent any problem. He was always the funny guy, never being serious, but when his life was on the line he wasn't a smartass anymore. After getting all the information and getting suit up, the three boys were introduced to their monitors who would jump with them.

You were still excited to jump, even if it was at least the 100th time you would do it. But every jump was different from the other. The first time you jumped in Dubai, you fell in love with the landscape and decided you wanted to have the save view every day of your life. So you left your country, your friends and family to work here. And you never regretted that choice.

You had heard the three guys coming that day were racing drivers from France. You heard about the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Abu Dhabi the past week, but didn't pay much attention to it. Your life was in the sky, not on a circuit. Your eyes crossed the ones of the guy you would be jumping with. Dorian. His face seemed to relax once he saw you.

"Hi Dorian, I'm Y/N. I'll be jumping with you today!" You exclaimed excitedly as your colleagues were introducing themselves to his friends.

"I was terrified just a minute ago but I feel safer already knowing you'll take care of me." His grin was contagious and you found yourself giggling like a teenage girl at his obvious attempt at flirting.

"You heard the instructor. I'm not taking care of you, we take care of each other. This is a team work." You answered with serious. Professional, as always.

"I'll take care of you anytime you want, Y/N!"

"Are you flirting with me?" You bluntly asked.

"Keep me alive and you'll have your answer." The wink he threw at you made your legs weak.

You checked he was well suited up and you all boarded in the plane. You gave Dorian a few last information and linked yourself to him, standing right behind him.

"Damn, I won't be able to focus on the landscape if you're standing this close to me." Dorian breathed, acting confident but you could hear fear in his voice.

"Take a deep breath and look around you. I'm taking care of everything, alright? Just trust me, Dorian. And if we don't die, I might let you invite me to have a drink later."

Dorian was stunned by you. He was about to jump from a plane in the sky, and yet he still found time to be perturbed by a girl. He saw his friends jump from the plane right before him and, before he could even answer you, you pushed him to the edge and you both jumped in the sky. Dorian was shooting loudly, of fear at first, of excitement then. With signs, you asked if he was okay, to which he nodded vividly.

Once the parachute opened, the fall was peaceful and you could see Dorian was amazed by the beauty of Dubai from the sky, just like you were. You landed quietly, the parachute falling behind you. You unattached yourself from the French racing driver who still seemed to be on cloud nine.

"Found a way to focus on the landscape?" You smirked, crossing your arms on your chest.

"Barely." He said out of breath, looking at you from head to toe as you slipped a hand through your hair to make them look like they haven't been thrown into space. Dorian helped you, making you blush instantly. "Do I get that drink with you?"

"You get the right to ask me to have a drink with you."

"Will you, Y/N, the best skydiving monitor ever, agree to go out for drinks with me?" His eyes were almost begging you, and you could see his friends from behind looking at him and on the verge of laughing loudly.

"I will, can't say no to a drink with a French guy! Pick me up at 6?"

Dorian nodded excitedly and left with his friends, who patted his back in kind of congratulations for asking a girl out. Ugh, boys! You were folding the parachute when he came back next to you, in his everyday clothes.

"Oh, and for the record, I was totally flirting with you." A wink in your direction and he left, for good this time.

For the rest of the day, you struggled to focus, having Dorian's face and voice stuck in your head. You were definitely not the kind to fall easily, but somehow you felt like you wouldn't have a choice there. There was something in Dorian that made you feel comfortable and excited for more.

You had a couple of drinks during most of the evening, never once paying attention to how late it was and that you had work on the next day. All you wanted was to enjoy your time with Dorian.

He drove you back to your apartment and accompanied you to your door, like a gentleman.

"I had fun tonight, thank you." You told him.

"I don't want the night to end." He confessed, his hands awkwardly staying in the pockets of his jeans.

"Me neither." You paused. "Do you want to come in?"

You unlocked the door of your apartment and made room for him to enter. You both knew what would happen as soon as you said those words. He pushed you against the closed door and himself against you, not leaving any space between your bodies. You were already whimpering, just by feeling the contact of his hot body.

"You make me crazy." He whispered, a few millimetres away from your lips. They brushed against each other, never touching, waiting for the one who would make the last move. Impatient, you grabbed the collar of his shirt to push your lips on his, Dorian turning the kiss into a hot make-out session.

"Let's go on cloud nine together again, what do you say?"