Truth or dare - multi drivers

This is a special request from leag42 . There's nothing romantic in there but it includes several drivers interacting with each other. Hope this turned out okay!

---

It had become a tradition these past years. At the end of the winter tests, before the beginning of the new season, the Formula 1 drivers would gather in a hotel room, have some drinks and play truth or dare. It was a way to relax before a long 9 months and to share a nice evening before the start of the competition.

This time, it was Lewis who organised the meeting in his hotel room. He took care of food, drinks and music.

Not everyone was coming. Some were tired, some had sponsors meeting someplace else, some had other occupations, and some just didn't want to socialize. That night, Vettel, Räikkönen, Ricciardo, Leclerc, Gasly, Hülkenberg, Ocon, Norris and Russell were attending the small party at Lewis'.

The evening started with some alcohol and vegetarian food under the rhythm of US rap songs.

"Alright, think we should start playing!" Lewis exclaimed and the drivers all gathered in the living room part of the suite, sitting in circle. "Lando, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" The young driver was full of excitement. The poor guy, he didn't know what he was in for.

"I dare you to make a run in your underwear in the hotel while we film the whole thing and put it on Instagram."

Lando groaned but did it nonetheless. The hotel's clients and employees had their mouth wide open and Lando tried to apologize to them while the rest of the drivers were laughing out loud. The video was posted on the social media despite the disapproval of the young Brit.

"Kimi, truth or dare?"

Kimi didn't answer anything, just started at the overly excited teenager. Lando lost all his colours in front of the face of the man who was more than twice his age.

"Alright, never mind. Esteban, truth or dare?"

"Huh truth."

"Why is he even here? He's not a F1 driver anymore!" Pierre protested against his former friend's presence.

"He will be again next year, and he's still a Mercedes reserve driver anyway. I vouch for him, he's my main man." Lewis explained, patting the former Force India driver on the back.

"Honestly, how can you still be friends with Lance?" Lando finally asked.

"I don't know." Esteban shrugged. "I mean, we were friends before, and I didn't want the sport to make me lose his friendship. I lost one already because of that." His stare was directed to Pierre but no one dared to say anything. "Anyway, we're alright! Daniel? Truth or dare?"

"Truth! You know what, I think we should just stick with the truth. Dares are boring." Everyone agreed with Daniel, except Lando who complained he had to do a dare and wanted the others to do to.

"Shut up, rookie." Kimi said with a pointed look.

"So Daniel, how much did you want Max's car to have the same issues as yours last season?"

"I prayed for it every day." Daniel stated, then laughed. "Nah to be honest, it's how it is. I've had my fair share of bad luck for now, so I expect to finish every race next season! Seb. Who's your favourite teammate? Funny Danny, gloomy Kimi, or Charles the prodigy?"

"A mix of the three would be good!" Seb smiled. "George, team Hamilton or team Button?"

George blushed and tried to avoid Lewis' glare.

"Lewis, of course! Team Mercedes, all the way. So, speaking of Mercedes, Lewis, would you rather have Valtteri or Esteban as your teammate in 2020?"

"That's a tough question man. I mean I like Valtteri, he's helped me a lot this year. But I think Esteban deserves a chance, especially since Valtteri doesn't show as much as he should."

Esteban high fived his elder sat next to him.

"Where is the bottle of vodka? My glass is empty." Kimi stated, looking around him.

"Try not to be as drunk as at the FIA prize ceremony, man. Don't want me to help you pee again." Sebastian laughed and everyone followed, having seen the videos showing the Finn totally wasted at that ceremony. It was pure Kimi.

"Hulk! I'm curious. Does your girlfriend also make knitted panties?" Lewis asked as it was his turn. Nico shook his head.

"Nah man. In fact, most of the time she doesn't wear any underwear." The drivers stayed quiet, mouth opened after Nico's declaration. He had a cheeky grin on his face and was holding a laugh. "Charles, can you please state your first and last name? Some of us can't seem to get it right." Nico mocked, referring, for instance, to an interview where Lewis couldn't say 'Leclerc' properly.

Charles stated his name and everyone repeated after him except for the two French drivers who already knew how to pronounce it.

"Pierre, how do you feel about me kicking your ass this season?"

"I'm feeling good cause this will never happen!" Pierre pushed his friend Charles on the shoulder, playing like two brothers.

"Well, it was fun guys, but I need my beauty rest! I'm taking the jet to New York tomorrow for a fashion show." Lewis explained, earning exhausted sighs, heads shaking and laughs from most of the drivers who were far from this jet set life.

The drivers all said their goodbyes and parted ways, each going back to their hotel room. The next time they would all be gathered would be on the track. There wouldn't be any alcohol, rap songs and truth or dare, there, only the deafening sound of racing cars and the competition running through their veins.