20. - Esteban Ocon

This is for the lovely Leag42 ! J'espère que tu kifferas bien :)

---

"You coming to Este's room to celebrate tonight?" Linda, one of Esteban Ocon's mechanic, asked you.

"Of course! Wouldn't want to miss it."

"Alright future Mrs Ocon, see you there, then!" She winked at you before you separated ways, her going into her hotel room and you to yours.

For a few weeks now, the team had been teasing Esteban and you. It's true that you two were really close, being the same age and having the same values in life. But you were just friends, nothing more.

After a good weekend in São Paulo, Esteban had invited his close team (some mechanics, his engineer and his physio) plus you, his good friend, to have a small party in his hotel room. The team usually went out in a bar or a club after a good result, but he said he wanted something different this time. It was his second to last race in Formula 1, having no seat for the next season, so he wanted a small gathering with his close team to thank everyone.

You took a quick shower and changed clothes, putting a nice blouse with some jeans. You uploaded on Force India's websitethe pictures you had taken today and modified before leaving the circuit, and you left your room. 3 stairs up, most of the team was already in Esteban's room.

"It was about time! I thought you were bailing on me." Esteban exclaimed once he opened the door and you loved how his French accent sounded.

"Sorry, some of us have work to do." You teased him and he shook his head, laughing lightly.

You took a sit on the ground, where the others were already sitting in circle, the couch not having enough sits. Esteban took place right next to you and you spotted Linda wriggling her eyebrows, probably imagining some kind of love story between you and the driver.

"Alight, let's truth or dare, people!" One of the mechanics exclaimed after you all had a few drinks. "Let's start with Y/N. Truth or dare?"

His devilish smile was not something you trusted, and knowing the guy, he wouldn't hesitate to ask you to do something you were not ready to do.

"Truth."

"You play it safe, huh?" He snickered. "Ok, what was the first thing you thought when you met Esteban?"

You unconsciously turned your head to look at Esteban, who was smiling shyly. Of course you remembered the day you met him. You were visiting the factory and you came across Esteban who was coming back from his run with Dan, his physio. To make you really uncomfortable, his chest was bare and he was sweating, making it very difficult to focus on his eyes and not his glistening muscles.

"I hated the guy." You lied and Esteban gave a small pinch on your arm. "No, more seriously, the first thing I thought was 'Damn, he is really tall!'. And then my eyes spotted his naked torso and I couldn't really think about anything anymore."

You could blame alcohol for making you act spontaneous, because this is something you would have never said sober. You blushed when you realized what you said and you saw from the corner of your eye that Esteban was flustered too.

"Linda, truth or dare?" You quickly continued the game before awkwardness became too much. "Dare, duh!"

"Do a air pit-stop. You know, like air guitar?"

Everyone had a blast looking at the young mechanic miming a pit-stop, and the game went on. A few had already left to go back to their room when it was Esteban's turn for the third time.

"Esteban?"

"Dare."

"Kiss someone."

"Come on, how old are you guys?" Esteban moaned.

"It doesn't matter how old we are, a dare is a dare. Just kiss someone. On the lips. You're lucky enough you can decide!"

Esteban took his time to take a look at each person. Linda was still there, two of his mechanics and his physio. And then there was you. After staring at you for what seemed like forever, Esteban put a hand on your cheek. It was really soft.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered close to your face after he leant in.

You had to think for a second to understand his question and his close proximity was making you dizzy. You nodded hesitantly and he finally put his lips on yours. It was sweet and it made you incredibly hot. His hand took a better hold on your face to angle your head so that both yours mouths fitted perfectly. You let your lips open enough for his tongue to find yours in a passionate movement. All about him was addicting. Your fingers grabbed his neck to bring his closer to you. When you finally pulled away to catch a breath, your breathing was erratic and your heartbeat uncontrollable.

It took you some time to find your senses after that. You just kissed one of your best friends. You just kissed a Formula 1 driver. You liked that kiss a lot. And you wanted to kiss Esteban Ocon again. Alright.

You barely heard Linda, Dan and the two mechanics announce that they're leaving to their room for the night.

"Did that just happen?" You whispered, not being able to talk louder, as if you were afraid to break the moment.

"I think it did." Esteban took his sit next to you and looked at you tenderly. You got lost in his eyes before your stare went to his lips and you remembered how good they felt against yours.

"Kiss me again." You said in a sudden. His eyes lit up before he dived onto your mouth, covering it with his kisses. Your tongue never had a better partner than his.

"Truth or dare?" Esteban asked you and you moaned as he started attacking your neck.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take your clothes off."