90. - Esteban Ocon

Last request from mrslautner__ :) Sorry again for such a short OS!

---

You were drunk. Not totally wasted, but more than slightly tipsy. Esteban had been pissing you off. He had a terrible race, bumping into Max Verstappen's car for whatever reason, not apologizing for it and then being pushed by him post-race. You understood why he was moody, you would be too. But he didn't have to take his frustration off on you.

You accompanied him to a night club of São Paulo where he wanted to spend the night. You didn't have much choice anyway. You loved Esteban but he could be such a pain in the ass, sometimes, thinking about himself before you.

So you got drunk. You didn't want to spend the night hearing him moan about how he was stupid and how Verstappen was an idiot.

Of course, Esteban didn't invite you to dance. He was just sitting at a table, looking at people, and checking his phone. After a few drinks, you decided to go on the dance floor without him. You had made sure to wear a short tight dress, hoping it would lighten his mood, but he didn't even comment on your looks. What a gentleman.

You danced on your own, waving at the rhythm of the music. Esteban was staring at you, but someone else was too. Max Verstappen was sitting at another table with some Red Bull team members, eyeing you up and down while emptying his drink. You winked at him and started dancing more sensually, feeling encouraged by his stare. You knew Esteban was watching and that he would be mad. Payback is a bitch, babe.

You turned yourself, making sure Max had a perfect view of your butt. When you felt a torso against your back, you first thought Esteban had finally stopped sulking. But the hands on your waist were not his.

"I don't know what you doin', trying to piss your boyfriend off, but I'm all in." A deep voice said, lips brushing against your ear.

"Give it all you got then, Verstappen."

You weren't especially close to Max, but you knew him. Esteban had introduced you to him a few months ago. You definitely wouldn't have acted like that if you were sober, neither would he.

Max pulled your body even closer to his torso, you could feel all the muscles of his body against your back through your thin dress. He made sure you were facing Esteban who had his hand tightly wrapped around his glass. He wasn't happy at all. You moved your bum in circle against Max's private area. He grunted in your ear.

"Now I'll make sure he thinks about me next time he fucks you." His teeth sucked in the skin on your neck. He wasn't any gentle about it, you whined as you thought that Esteban never hurt you while doing that.

"Alright, you made your point, you can stop hurting her now." Esteban was facing you and Max, an angry look on his face. Max released you and left the both of you after smacking your bum. "Show me." His voice was strong and you turned your head for him to see the red mark Max had left on your neck. "Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore."

"I'll have to make a bigger mark, you know that, right? You're mine, Y/N, not his."

"If it's what it takes to have your attention..." You slid your hands behind his neck and kissed his lips deeply, liking this new side of him. You had never seen him so possessive before.

Esteban brought you back to the hotel, kissing you as soon as the door of his room closed. He locked your hands in his, preventing you to touch him. You were pressed between his body and the wall. He took off your dress and underwear, leaving you naked against him. His fingers found your inner thighs, and soon your clit, only brushing past it.

"Did you like him watching you? Did you like him touching you?" You were panting as you wanted him to touch you and please you but he only seemed to tease you.

"Pl-please Esteban." You moaned.

"What is it babe, what do you want?"

"You, I want you."

"You won't let him near you ever again, right babe?"

"I won't."

"Good girl."

His thumb on your nub, two fingers inside your core, Esteban sent you to heaven that night and made sure Max Verstappen knew who you belonged to.