Chapter 1:proluge (the bet)

kishimoto Sama says that I can't have Naruto.

  Two three year olds were playing happily about in the playground. "Sasuke-kun the little pink haired girl called out. And a boy with dark hair came running to her. Sasuke-kun, let's play tag. The girl said. Sakura-chan you're a slow runner, I'll beat you if we played tag. Sasuke said." umm you're it". Sakura tagged Sasuke and ran off.
   The two kids kept playing all sorts of games till their respective mothers came to pick them up. Sasuke and Sakura ran into their mothers arms. "oh Sasuke you're still so small and cute". His mother Mikoto said as she ruffled her son's hair. "mom you'll ruin my hair". Sakura giggled at her friends predicament, while Sasuke stuck his tongue at her.
   "ne mebuki-chan mikoto said to sakura's mom, maybe we should get our kids married then we could become real sisters. Miko-chan you always think up weird stuff in that head of yours. Mebuki said. Ahaha Mikoto laughed, well I bet when they grow up they'll get married. I think they'll marry who they  love. Mebuki said. What if they love each other. Mikoto said back. Oh Mikoto rest it they're only three. Mebuki said trying to end the conversation. It's a bet then. Mikoto said.

TIME SKIP
  Okay bye mebuki-chan, Sasuke say bye to aunty Mebuki. Bye aunt Mebuki. Sasuke Said waving his small hands.
   Mom Sasuke Said pulling his mother's long  black hair. What is it darling? Mikoto asked. Put me down we're already home, itachi-nisan will laugh at me, and call me baby again. But you are a baby. Mikoto said back. Ugh Sasuke sighed his mother just won't stop babying him.
   Hours Later when it was almost 7:00pm, there was a knock at the door. I'll go get it itachi said maybe its dad. Itachi ran towards the door and opened it to reveal a tall man clad in a business suit, with shoulder length brown hair. It's dad itachi said happily, and Sasuke ran and enveloped their father in a bear hug. Fugaku Uchiha gave a nod to his wife who smiled back at him.
   Later at dinner Fugaku said to everyone's notice. "I have good news". And what's that darling. Mikoto asked. Well Fugaku began, our mansion at Japan has been completed. So we will be moving there in a weeks time. Yes itachi Said we'll finally leave America, I never liked it here. But what about sakura-chan. Sasuke said making a sad face. Don't worry Sasuke, you'll always make new friends. His father reassured.
   After saying all their goodbyes to their friends, the family left for Japan.

   Yay the first chapter is done the real thing starts in chapter 2 love to all my readers 😘😘😘😘😘