Heavy Heart

Evvy's Pov

As the knock of the door resonated around the room, I suddenly felt anxious. This would be the first pack member to even know who I was and I to know who they were. It was sort of exciting.

Xavier excused himself and got up to answer the door but as he swung it open, so wide I could see who it was but boy did I regret it. 

There stood a bleach dyed blonde in nothing but an open coat and lingerie and heels. 

Your having a fucking laugh right? Please say there are cameras.

After a few seconds I realized this was no joke. I quickly grabbed a random suit case that hadn't been unpacked yet and walked out the door and pushed past the lovely pair. They really deserve each other.

As I walked past, a hand clasped on my wrist, tingles shooting up my arms and exploding at my shoulder. I spun around and yanked my hand from his grasp. 

"Don't" I seethed through gritted teeth. I turned to the blonde bimbo as my eyes brimmed with tears as I took in her appearance. She was so beautiful. Better than me. She wore a smirk on her face as she touched my mates arm in an affectionate way. 

I turned back to him and plastered a sadistic smile on my face.

"Just make sure you block the bond." I said in a dry tone. "Have fun." I turned and walked away to find some sort of spare room. 

I wondered around for a while before finally finding a spare room. 

I set my bag down and decided to just go for a run straight away. My wolfs hurt needed to be put into something. 

I ran out the house, and straight into the woods. The tears finally unleashed themselves and poured down my face in a soundless river.

I got behind a tree and changed out of my clothes, not bothering to fold them. I just dumped them and shifted into my wolf. This really did hit River hard. She ran like she had never ran before, leaping over logs and weaving through branches.

Eventually she had stopped. We walked back home in a sulking fashion. Taking much longer than usual.

When I finally reached back home, I had to pass Xavier's room and I have got to say. The thing that hurt the most was that this bitch was just leaving his room with messy hair, smudged lipstick, and her clothes were very untamed and messy.

She was the definition of the 'Just had sex' look.

He actually did. He blocked the bond and slept with this bitch.

She looked over at me and smirked before turning back to the door and planting a kiss on Xavier's cheek who can I please just state, he also looked like he had just had sex.

His hair tousled and his clothes dishevelled. 

Wow.

A growl unconsciously left my lips, a single tear slipping from the brim of my eye as I looked his shocked expression.

"Thanks" was all I muttered as I turned away to walk back to my new room. 

It was bitter sweet actually. 

How could I think that he would actually want me? He rejected me once, and I just accepted him back. Of course he just wanted to use me. How could I let this happen?

I crashed onto the bed, my sobs muffled by the pillow as I stuffed my face into it.

All sorts of thoughts clouded my mind and I muttered every single one of them to myself but then I decided on one.