Sorry I Gotta Go

Xaviers pov

I looked at the blank, white wall. It reminded me of a canvas. Even the texture. Weird right? Canvases are used to paint on and that's how story's are made. They paint creative pictures for the mind.

And yet, my mind could focus on no other story than the one of today. The events that happened in its tale. The events that not only I regret, but also Spike.

That bastard. He might have lost our mate because of this. I kept staring at the wall. I would visit her tonight... When no one is there. No one can live with the guilt of hurting their mate. Well that is unless they are a sick bastard or their mate forgave them.

The apology that I wanted to give her and her wolf. The apology that I had written in my head and on paper for the past 4 hours of staring at this wall. The apology that I wouldn't have to give, if only I could have controlled Spike better than I had. As much as I understand why he could no longer wait... He hurt our mate. Mates are sacred to each other. And for Alphas their mate bond... Is much faster and harder to control or slow down. Spike just could not wait any longer. He had to mark her in one of the two ways. And he saw an opening. Which he gladly took.

Through the mind wall I had put up, I could hear his whimpers and howls as he felt his mate rejecting the mark.

By now, she has probably passed out in hospital... She will soon awake.

But not for hours... For an Alphas' mark is much more powerful than such of an Omega.

I knew I hurt her. I could feel her rejecting me. I could feel the pains shooting through my shoulder and my heart as it was sliced and diced into finer pieces.

I lashed out.

How could I?

How could she?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

These were what I repeated to myself as I punched the wall, over and over. I watched as pale-ish brown plaster chunks fell to my feet from the wall. I pulled back, my knuckles bleeding and bruised.

I sat at my desk and looked at the wall again. It was now painted with a new style.

Dark crimson blood smudged and a brown edged hole.

It didn't look all fine and dandy.

I looked at my knuckles. The blood had trickled down my hands. Well. Well. Well. I'm such a fucking dumb ass.

'We already established that' Spike said as he finally broke the mind block down.

'shut the fuck up! This is your fault. Your so fucking impatient!'
I growled out at him. He whimpered back before I raised the mind wall again. This time stronger.

I walked over to the bathroom in my office and washed my hands off before pulling some bandages from under the ceramic white sink.

Yes, we do heal faster but we still need assistance and to cover it to stop infection and all that doctory shit.

I sat back down and glanced at the clock at the top of the wall I had only recently been punching. It was currently 9 at night and I was about to go down the stairs to grab some food and then leave for home when I heard a knock at the oak door.

"Come in" I said as I looked up at the door.

In one swift movement I was up against the wall, and yes the one I had punched, with a steamingly angry Beta in front of me.

And you will never guess who that Beta is...

THE ONE AND FUCKING ONLY

MITCH SUMMERS

EVVYS DAD

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK

.....

.....

....

....

.....

I really fucked up this time didn't I?

"We already established that, don't you think?"

Shit... I must have said that out loud...

I felt a fist come down on my face. And I let it. I deserve it. I caused his daughter and family pain. I deserve it. I deserve it.

His fist collided with my nose again and I heard a deafening crack. At that moment. All the pain stopped shooting through my heart and shoulder. And I felt more of a tingling feeling. A happy feeling.

The wall broke between me and Spike and I could feel him dancing around.

'Mate is accepting us! I'm a fucking genius! Screw you Xavier! I'm a fucking genius!' he yelped happily.

I swear he has an attitude problem that I really need to sort.

'Shut up and get to mate!' he growled out.

I froze and stared at the fumining Beta.

I quickly pushed him off me as I realized what was happening.

She was accepting me.

Her wolf and human form were accepting us.

FUCK YEAH.

Realization had hit, I just pushed her angry dad off me. Oh well.

"Look, sir, I'll see ya later. I have a very accepting mate to go see!"

And with that said, I bolted straight out the oak door of my office and across to her packs hospital. Where I found her. Sitting in bed. Seeming to be mind linking her wolf... Or someone.

She had a smile on her face, and her blue eyes were glazed over due to the fact she was linking.

Worst, yet best day ever.

Hope you enjoyed this my chirrens

And

Q R COOKIE MONSTER

OH NO... OH MY GOD... OH PLEASE NO

Bye chirrens

Make sure to vote, comment and follow!