Idiocy Can Cause Death

Xavier's pov

I'm such an idiot.

I could protect her

I'm just hurting us

Why did I do this?

We could have been happy

We will be!

I kept trying to convince myself that we can be together. With her in heat, I'm scared. There are other unmated males and if she doesn't get heat over with, with me, then she will with someone else. Spike growled at the thought. He hated me. He hadn't spoken to me until we smelt her yesterday.

Her scent was calling us and I tried to resist, trust me, I did. I just couldn't. It hurt too much.

I tried to drag her away but she won. It hurt more than it should have when I saw her walk away. I felt the familiar feeling of my heart being split into two peices... Maybe more...

Her wolf, River, was as beautiful as ever. Spike was howling out in pain as I felt a pang of horrendous pain across my chest, I could feel the bond weakening. Its as if she was slipping farther from my grip... I can't let that happen.

Its so weird to think that we could both die from this though. If she dies... I'll never forgive myself. Nor will my wolf. He will probably slip further into his won eternal darkness.

Idiocy can cause death I guess

I have been feeling the pain run through my chest for the past few days... And I don't even know why.

I have a rough idea though... I just don't want that to be true... I really don't want it to. My wolf whimpered at the thought.

I decided I couldn't take the countless pangs of pain that had been shooting through my chest for the past five minutes anymore.

I marched from behind my oak desk and out the door.

I used my werewolf speed and ran to her house. The pain in my chest was getting stronger and more painful. This stung like a bitch.

I knocked on the door to her house urgently. Blake answered with plump, swelled lips and I immediately thought the worst.

What I had been thinking for the past few days... Might come true...

Oh hell no!

I walked through the door and smelt my way through the house. I reached her room to find her straightening her clothes and cleaning her smudged lipstick.

Oh my Goddess, your having a fucking laugh.

I looked over at her, to say I was pissed... Would be an understatement.

I walked over to her and smashed my lips to hers. She needs to be reminded. Even though she didn't respond. I felt slight tingles run up my arms, not as much as before though.

She pushed me off as soon as she registered what was happening, and looked at me, straight into my eyes with her ocean blue ones. I could get lost. Anyonw got a map? I need to find my way out.

"You don't get to do that, you rejected me, deal with it." she was about to walk out the door before I grabbed her and pulled her back. Not roughly though. I could never hurt her.

"You don't get to talk to me that way, I was trying to protect you, but now I know I can with you here. Just move in with me?"

I felt her freeze up on my arms after I said that. Her eyes were glazed over and I could tell ahe was holding back tears.

"Are you fucking insane?! What makes you think I would move in with you?! After that! And also...If you know that now, how come you didn't know that then?" she sounded broken. I knew that rejection could do that to a person. Your never the same again unless you have your other half accept you.

Oh my, that's what I've gotta do!

"I don't know, but I do now."

I paused, took a deep breath before saying.

"I, Alpha Xavier Hunter, accept you, Evvy Summers, as my mate and Luna to my pack." I saw her eyes go into a deeper glaze once I said those words.

"If you want me to accept you again, you gotta work for it. Its not that easy. You decide how, and come to me when you do."

With that said, she walked away with a spare pair of clothes in her hand and walked out and into the woods.

I stood dumbfounded in the room watching at the point I had just watched her leave.

I was startled by a voice at the door. "Congrats dude, you managed to fuck up and make a move to fixing it in the same week." it was Hunter.

He began to slow clap and I just awkwardly looked at him... With a slight scowl.

"Your her brother, Hunter, right?" I asked him curiously. Making sure in was right. He nodded before leaning against the door frame and looking me up and down.

"As much as I hate to say it. Oh, and trust me, I do. Your good for my sister. What I'm about to say is gonna hurt me but... Its for her, not you. I'm gonna help you."

He plopped down on Evvys bed and patted the spot next to him. I took the seat and looked at him expectantly.

"Ok, she loves cake and Halloween. Halloween is in one week so she will most likely dress up showy and go partying. Don't worry, she won't hook up with anyone... If you get her to accept you by then. So, here's the plan, you buy her cake and basically take her on dates. Buy her some shit that she likes and spend time with her. Don't smother her though, I repeat, DO NOT SMOTHER HER. She turns into even more of a Satan when she gets smothered by people."

I nodded and we spoke some more. We laughed and joked and to be honest... He is a good dude.

I said my good byes and left for home. I grabbed some clothes and decided to go for a run.

Soz this is late at night chirrens but its here so yeah

Also,

AUUGHH, STOP, YOU COULD HAVE MADE ME DROP MY CROISSANT!

Bye chirrens!

Hope you enjoyed!