Chapter 6

This images came from https://unsplash.com/search/photos/balloon.

Recap:

    Diane locks up heroffice and makes her way to the breakroom for lunch before her afternoonprocedures. As she walks into the breakroom, she hears.......

End of Recap:

As she walks into the breakroom, she hears a group of people, yell "SURPRISE!" Diane's jaw drops to the floor and she can't believe it. Balloons (image above, cover image) of all colors decorate the room,and there are gifts on a table pushedoff to the side.    

  Her coworkers andfriends are throwing a baby shower for her. Diane, who's not really big onsurprises, is still very grateful for the celebration. 

All of sudden, someoneelse yells "SURPRISE!" Diane turns around to look at Aaron, who looks jokinglyconfused. 

"Did you guys already say surprise? Drat! I am late." 

 Everyone else laughs, while Diane puts her hands on her hips and says with sarcastic humor, "What are you doing here? Baby showers are typically for the gal pals, honey."     

Aaron shakes his head and tries to hold in his laughter but fails. "Oh, I just couldn't resist the baked goods that are on the counter." 

Diane walks over to Aaron and gives him a hug and kiss. "I'm glad you came." 

Then Diane looks up at everyone, "Thank you all for organizing this, it means a lot to me."

    All of sudden, Diane's.....