CHAPTER 46

RAY
I take her hands in mine and help her up. Taking her seat, I pull her to sit on my lap and wrap my hands on her waist.
“I’m sorry baby.”
“For what?” She entangles her arms on my neck.
“For causing all this. For all the threats you are getting because of me. For what happened to your car.”
“No Ray.” She presses her index finger on my lips. “It’s not your fault. It’s my fault for falling in love with you but their threats won’t change anything. If anything, they have made my feelings stronger for you because I’m never leaving you. No matter what they do, I will stick with you because you have a spell on me.” She says with her eyes glossy. I can’t let her cry so I lower my lips on hers and kiss her hard.
I stop and look into her eyes. “I promised you this and I’m doing it again, I’m never letting anyone hurt you. They won’t hurt you when I’m around.” I promise my gaze not leaving hers.
“As long as I have you by my side, I don’t care what they do. I don’t care how many words they write on my car, how many notes they stick on it, but what I know is that I’m never going to leave you because I love you so much Mr. Parker.” She says with a smile.
“And I love you too stubborn Miss Adams.” I grin at her.
“I’m not stubborn. Am I?” she says faking anger which makes me chuckle.
“You are the most stubborn lady I know. Don’t worry though. You are my stubborn girl and I love you with your stubbornness.”
There is some silence between us. I look at the table and see a pile of manuscripts. She must have been working hard to help her forget about the morning issue. I will make her forget it.
“I’m throwing a party on Friday.” I tell her running my hands through her hair.
“Party? What is it about? Venue?”
“It’s my birthday. It will be at my place.”
“Wow. You didn’t tell me it’s your birthday. Happy birthday in advance.” She gives me a peck and smiles up at me.
“I hope you are okay with it, because if you are not I’m going to cancel it.” I’m serious about this. She is now living with me and if she doesn’t want a party at my place then there won’t be any.
“Why would you cancel it?” she raises her eyebrows at me.
“Because you are part of that house too.”
“Don’t worry about me. I’m okay with everything you do.” She says with a smile.
“Even if I take you on this table?” I ask grinning.
“You are such a pervert.” She flushes and looks away.
“Don’t flush. I’m serious.” I hold her face steadily so that she is looking into my eyes again and wink at her.
“I challenge you to do it.” She flushes again.
“You think I wouldn’t do that?”
“Nope. You would never. On a table?” she narrow her eyes.
“Why not? It would be perfect. Do you want me to do it?” I ask with a grin.
“Why not?” she challenges me.
“Okay my stubborn girl!”
I grip her hips and whisk her off my lap. I prop her on the table and stand between her legs kissing her hard. She takes long to react but opens her mouth giving me access when she gasps.
I run my hands on her legs and smile when she moans gripping my hair.
“You like that, mmmh?”
“Not really.” She says and moans again when I repeat the action.
“So I should stop?” I ask taking my hand off her leg but she grips it and lays it there . “So someone doesn’t want me to stop?” I smirk and kiss her neck. She just closes her eyes to get away from my stare. My hands find her thighs and squeeze them gently making her gasp.
“I love you so much Ray.” She whispers in my ears.
“I love you too.” I grip her hips and walk towards the wall with her legs on either side of my waist. I pin her against the wall in that position and continue kissing her.
“I want you so badly.” I whisper in her ears and lick her earlobe.
“Same here.” She whispers back throwing her head backwards. I take advantage of that and lower my lips on her neck.
Then my phone vibrates in my pocket making me stop. It’s the guy I called earlier.
“Nahashon!” I snap tracing my finger on her cheekbone.
“I have her sir.” That’s why he is my best. He does his work so fast.
“Perfect. Venue?” I ask looking at an amazed Sierra.
“The usual sir.”
“Okay. I’m on my way.” I hang up and help Sierra down to the floor. I cup her face in my hands and kiss her lightly.
“I have to rush somewhere. It’s something important.”
“Is everything okay?” she gives me a worried look.
“Yeah. I think I should drop you at home first.”
“No. I’m staying here.” She says firmly.
“Baby please.” She can be so stubborn.
“I’m okay here. No one is going to come in here and hurt me.”
“Okay. I will leave someone here to protect you.”
“No need for…” she starts to oppose but I kiss her stopping her halfway.
“Don’t even go there. I will see you later.” I give her a quick kiss and leave her office.
*******
I park outside our usual abandoned building and walk inside. Nahashon is seated on some chair smoking a cigarette while Leila is passed out on the floor. Her hands are tied together and some blood is oozing from her nose. She deserves this after doing what she did to my girl.
“Do we have some water here?” I ask Nahashon  who is now standing staring at Leila.
“Yes sir.” He walks outside the room and comes back with a pail of water. He hands it to me and I pour almost all the water on Leila. She coughs and jumps up widening her eyes at me.
“You did this?” her eyes are swollen. Maybe as a result of crying but she has a black eye too. Nahashon has always been my law.
“What did you think?” I spit glaring at her.
“Are you going to kill me?” she is scared.
“Ooh! The girl is scared. If you won’t stop messing with Sierra I will kill you.” I threaten her.
“You love her to that extent?” a tear escapes her eyes.
“Yes. So much and anyone who messes with her I will kill them.” I spit and grab her chin roughly. “I can do anything when it comes to Sierra.”
“Don’t hurt me.” She says in a scared tone.
“Why are you hurting Sierra?”
“Because she destroyed everything between us. I didn’t want a relationship but money.” She says shamelessly.
“You are insane.” I spit and slap her hard.
“Please stop hurting me.” She begs.
“Are you going to stop hurting Sierra?” I ask.
“Yes but Axel is also behind this.”
“I will deal with him.” I snap rising up.
“There is something you have to know about Sierra.” She is now in tears.
“I don’t want to hear your crap.” I spit.
“It’s something important.”
“Just keep it to yourself.” I turn to leave.
“She has been lying to you.”