After a while, they went to rest in a pavilion.

Today, Xu Huang has made a lot of effort into dressing himself more beautifully with a flamboyant red robes which had red spider lily embroidered on the collar and his sleeves.

This set came with a beautifully craft hairpin in which Xu Huang managed to get this from the Treasure pavilion’s auction a few days ago.

He thought that in ancient time, the clothes would be plain and simple like the foods but didn’t expect for someone to actually have a talent in designing during this time.

The Treasure Pavilion was opened a few months ago but became popular in a blink of an eye especially with the nobles. As long as the clothes came from that place, it would definitely of a best quality in term of materials as well as the design.

Once a month, there would be an auction displayed for limited edition in which the owner made only one set of that clothing or jewel.

Xu Huang was lucky that he had a lot of money profitting from his restaurant so he could become the final bidder.

He deliberately wore this to the Prince Gu Estate to show off in front Prince Chun.

You are a prince, so what? What you are wearing are inferior to mine, humph!

‘’So what are you going to cook?’’

Xu Huang quickly came back to his sense to answer his question,’’I’m going to make Sweet and Sour pork, Ma Po Tofu, Wontons, Dumplings and Roast Duck. I also brought my grape wine especially for today.’’

Shi Shen slightly nodded his head in return seemingly to be interested with all of the foods that he has listed. He smilingly asked,’’Will you teach me how to make them?’’

Xu Huang gave him a smile in return,’’Of course, Your Highness. It is an honor to teach you!’’

Then just like he has just recalled something he went to look for something in his pouch then took out a bracelet.

He extended his arm toward the prince while having a smile on his face,’’I happened to get this bracelet from the Treasure Pavilion a few days ago, I think it will suit Your Highness!’’

Shi Shen gave a happy smile in return and reached out his hand to take it when his eyes happened to land on the red scarlet mark on Xu Huang’s wrist which caused him to abruptly pause.

Seeing that something was wrong with the prince, Xu Huang pretended to be clueless and worriedly asked,’’What’s wrong?’’

Shi Shen finally snapped back from his trance as he forced a smile at him,’’...No, nothing-’’

He hasn’t finished his sentence yet when suddenly he got enveloped by a warm embrace and before he knew it he got carried in a bridal style by a certain man.

‘’You! Put me down!’’

Zheng Zhi ignored his voice and instead talk to Ah Lin,’’Go and call the doctor.’’

‘’I’m fine!’’

Zheng Zhi glanced at him then said,‘’No, you are not.’’

Hearing this, the young man appeared to be momentarily stunned then he gritted his teeth and spoke,’’Young Master Zhi, Please mind your manner, I’m an unmarried Ger!’’

‘’Let’s get married then. Will you marry me?’’

Hearing this ,The young man abruptly paused but in the end he didn’t reply and instead he turned his head to avoid the man’s eyes then said,’’Put me down.’’