Part 24 Tacos for Dinner!

Part 24

Tacos for Dinner!

By time they got home, Harry's eyes were dropping and he was tripping a bit while he walked. Louis noticed this and lightly shook Haz. "C’mon stay awake a little longer. Were almost in the house." he said softly as he led Haz to the door, opened it and walked in.

Harry nodded sleepily and leaned on Louis shoulder. "Sorry." he yawned.

"No it’s fine. Put your arms over my shoulders and I can carry you upstairs if you like."

Harry shook his head. "No, I'm okay." he said sleepily, his eyes half-closed.

Louis shook his head. "You’re falling asleep on me...Get on my back."

Harry sighed and clumsily walked behind Louis, wrapping his arms around the older boys neck. "I hope I'm not too heavy."

"Nope." Louis picked up Harry's legs. "You’re fine." He slowly and carefully walked up the stairs then made it to their room. The door was luckily ajar so he lightly pushed it and walked in, walking over to the bed, his back faced toward it so Harry can easily get on the bed. Harry slowly let go of Louis and curled up in the covers. "Thanks again, Louis." he mumbled.

Louis walked over to the door, closed it and walked back over to the bed, lying down next to Harry. "You’re welcome, Haz."

Harry turned to face Louis. "Oh. And I'm going to find out how much the ice cream cost." he smirked sleepily.

"Mhm like to see you try Curly." Louis said gently, his forehead lightly pressed on Haz's.

"Just wait Lou. I'll figure something out." he whispered, closing his eyes again.

Louis smirked, closing his eyes too, and putting an arm over Harry. "Hm ok. We’ll see how that turns out..."

Harry snuggled into Louis chest and immediately fell asleep.

The older boy soon fell asleep too. Some hours passed when suddenly Louis sat up with a start, & exclaimed "Harry!"

Harry gasped and immediately woke up. "What's wrong??" he asked concerned.

The older boy looked over at Harry & then buried his head in his hands. "Oh...it was a nightmare..."

Harry pulled Louis into a hug. "It’s okay, Lou. What happened?"

"You and I were driving but then some drunk driver crashed into us & when I turned to you, you were unconscious with a bunch of cuts from glass...I thought it was real." Tears started to come out of his eyes as he tried to hold back his crying.

Harry hugged him tighter. "It's alright Boobear. It wasn't real. I'm right here." he said comforting him.

Louis nodded a little, trying to snuggle more into the hug.

Harry kissed the top of Louis head and held him. "You alright, Lou?"

"...No...I know you’re probably tired and this sounds childish of me but...can you hold me when I fall back to sleep?"

Harry nodded. "Of course Lou." he said lying back down, keeping his arms around the older boy.

"Thanks, Haz...sorry for waking you." the older boy said, burying his face into Harry.

"It’s okay, Lou, just go back to sleep." he yawned, resting his chin on top of Louis head.

"Mhm..." Louis yawned a little too and soon fell back to sleep.

Harry smiled and lay there awake for a few minutes to make sure that Louis was sound asleep before letting himself sleep.

Later there was a knock on their door. "Lou? Harry? We brought dinner!" Liam said on the other side. Harry woke up and released Louis, getting up to open the door.  The older boy also woke up when he felt Harry get up. He sat up and yawned. When Harry opened the door, besides Liam was Niall and Zayn. "We ordered some food from a Mexican restaurant & got you some soft tacos!" Niall said.