Part 8 The CatScan

Part 8

The CatScan

Mrs. Tomlinson left soon after, and Harry came back. "Find the water?" Lou asked.

"Haha, nope. It’s like they don’t want you to find it." Harry chuckled sitting down.

Louis laughed a little too. "Did you ask anyone?"

"Nah. They were all busy… or sick. So where did your mum go?"

"Phoebe needed mum to drop her off somewhere & I convinced her that I'd be fine as long as you are here."

 "Aww thanks boo! Oh and before your mum came in, I was going to ask-" At that moment the doctor walked in! "Louis! You’re awake!"

Louis mentally sighed because of everyone interrupting Harry but said, "Yeah, I am, doc."

"Is it alright if I ask you a few questions?" The doctor asked.

"Wait!” Harry exclaimed. "Before you start, where’s the water?

Louis gave a snort laugh. The doctor said, "Down the hall to the left. You can’t miss it."

"Can’t miss it huh? Okay... thanks." Harry got up and left. The doctor took his place. "Ok. So have you ever fainted before?"

"No, I haven't."

"What was your 1st experience like?"

Louis decided to sass this up, "How is this even relevant to helping me, doctor?"

The doctor replied, obviously used to sass, "Seeing how you felt when you were knocked out could help us know how much damage."

"I just remember my knees caving in and hitting the back of my head knocking hard against the floor."

"Did you see anything while you were passed out?"

"Just a white room that echoed back whatever I would say..." Louis explained while recalling what happened.

The doctor nodded, "Well let’s go take that CatScan, shall we? Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be... Is Harry allowed to wait outside the room?" Louis asked.

"Yes if he wants" the doctor said. "I'll have a nurse tell him when he gets back."

"Ok..." A man nurse came in & helped Louis onto a wheelchair so they can get ready to do the CatScan.

They were just getting ready to take him out when they heard a girl scream. Then Harry ran into the room out of breath.

Louis gasped, "Harry, you pervert! In a hospital too..." he said in his wheelchair.

Harry rolled his eyes "Fangirls." he breathed.

Louis laughed, "Haha! Maybe you should disguise yourself as a doctor then? Cause we’re going to take my CatScan."

"I'll be fine... Hopefully..." Harry stood for a second then smiled. "Let’s go!"

Louis nodded and the man nurse pushed Louis down a couple halls with Harry alongside them.

When they got to the doors of the CS room Harry ruffled Louis hair, "Good luck Boo! I'll be waiting right here!"

"Ok..." Louis was very nervous. They lay him down on the table & went to the other room with controls that moved his table into the CS. He freaked out in there cause he thought it was about to take off, but it was over soon.

When it was done, they wheeled him back out of the room. Harry was leaning against the wall half asleep.

"Hazza! I'm done!" Louis said

"Yay! Sorry it’s been a long day." He smiled at Louis. "How'd it go?"

"It was making some weird sounds. I thought it was going to explode!"

Harry chuckled "Good thing it didn’t!" He turned to the doctor. "Is he gonna have stay overnight?"

The doctor shook his head, "No but he will have to stay for a few more hours to get the report. But he might have to stay because we are kind of busy."

Harry groaned but nodded. "Alright, let’s just go back to our room."