Part 5 One Man, Two Bromances?!

Part 5 (a)

One Man, Two Bromances?!

As they made it up the stairs, Liam was wondering what could be wrong. After all, it couldn’t be Harry and Louis fighting right? From what Zayn told him and Niall, everything was settled…so what made that noise?

Niall didn’t know what was going on yet, but he already had tears welling up in his eyes. As they got to the top of the stairs, he didn’t leave Liam’s side. 

Zayn also didn’t have a clue what was going on. He was the first to make it to Louis’ door, assuming that that’s where the sound came from. He knocked on the door and as soon as he did, Louis opened it, his hurt hand to his side, still bleeding as he stared at them with a glassy stare.

"LOUIS?!" Zayn yelled, "What the hell happened!?!?!" Niall burst into tears, sobbing into Liam’s shirt.

Louis stared back at the frame on his wall. "I punched it…" he said, spaced-out.

"But why?" Zayn asked, "We were all happy a second ago!"

Louis’ face scrunched up a bit as tears came out of his eyes, “Harry is upset….sad…all because of me!” He used his other, unharmed hand, to gesture to himself as he said that.

Liam stepped forward. "How could you... Louis Tomlinson, 1/2 of Larry Stylinson, make Harry Styles upset?"

Louis glanced at Zayn & looked back at Liam "B-because I told him about my side bromance..."

Part 5 (b)

Call 911

Zayn threw his hands in the air. "I KNEW HE WOULDN'T LIKE IT!" he exclaimed, "I told you!" He stormed to his room.

Louis’ knees gave in under him from all the stress. He fell and hit the back of his head hard against the floor. He lost consciousness. Liam was quick to move. "Niall, call 911." Liam said calmly, picking up Louis and carrying him downstairs where they waited for the ambulance.

Harry decided to numbly walk out of his room because he heard sirens going off nearby and was wondering what the commotion was about. He saw no one upstairs so he went downstairs where he saw Louis spread across the couch, knocked out, with Liam and Niall by his side. His eyes widened more when he saw that Louis was bleeding from the hand “Wot happened…?” he asked.

"He made you upset so he punched a picture frame. Then Zayn yelled at him and he passed out from stress." Liam explained to Harry.

Harry quickly went to Louis’ side. The ambulance arrived. The medics came in and put a temporary bandage on Louis’ hand, while giving him a blood pressure test. They placed him on a rolling bed to take him to the emergency vehicle. Harry looked worried, so one of the medics said only one more person could fit in the back with Louis. “I’ll go!” Harry immediately said.