Part 19 Break Up

Part  19

Break Up

Harry sighed and settled back into the pillow. "Well that went well."

Louis seemed a little relaxed, walked over and lay down next to Haz. "Yeah I think it did, unless you were being sarcastic?"

Harry shook his head. "Nope." he turned to face Louis. "I really do miss seeing all of them, Lou."

"Aw, Harry. Well I'm pretty sure they'll come by the room with dinner or just to chat. They miss you too!"

Harry nodded and scooched closer to Louis. "But I also like spending time with you." he said with a smirk. The older boy started blushing bad and tried speaking but he was too embarrassed.

Harry laughed and backed up "Calm down Lou! Your face is so red right now!" he continued to laugh. "S-sorry" Louis stuttered, still red. His eyes were looking at random places. "I love spending time with you too..."

Harry was staring at Louis, grinning "Why are you so embarrassed?" He didn't touch the older boy in case it scared him again. The older boy's mind was racing. "I'm not embarrassed..." he said shyly looking at Harry. Harry's smiled faded "What is it then?" he said still keeping distance.

Louis noticed Harry keeping his distance. "Nothing! At least I don't think so...I guess I'm not in the mood..." he lay down, his back facing Harry. "Just...don't worry about me."

Harry frowned "Come on Louuu!" He whined moving closer but still not touching Lou.

The older boy's heart hurt hearing Haz whine but gave in, still not looking at Harry "I love you a lot, Harry...it's just...I don't know what to do about...Eleanor."

Harry eyes widened "Louis! I'm so sorry! I forgot about El!" he exclaimed, moving away and covering his face. The older boy immediately turned back around, hugging his friend. "No! Don't be sorry. It's my fault."

Harry moved back a bit "Louis. You have a girlfriend..." he said closing his eyes "I'm so so sorry."

"I can break up with her. She doesn't have what you have. I can’t love her the way I love you I'd do it for you!" Louis pulled back to look at Harry's face. The older boy had tears at the edge of his eyes.

"Louis. Don't cry." Harry said "But I don't think we should do Ehm...Anything else until you two are broken up...Officially."

Louis wiped his eyes. "Tomorrow. I can do it tomorrow. Or today even. Is it ok with you Harry?"

Harry sighed and nodded. "Okay. I think I'm going to sleep now." he said trying to wriggle out of Louis arms.

"Oh...um...right sorry." Louis let go completely then got off the bed. He was heading for the door.

"Good night Louis. I'll see you in the morning." Harry said turning over and closing his eyes.

Louis opened the door, and walked out. "Yeah. See you in the morning." he said as he shut the door behind him. Harry sighed. The big room seemed so empty without his best friend next to him. And to make matters worse his wound was killing him. His bottom lip started to wobble a bit and he brought his knees up to his face, so he was curled up.

Meanwhile, Louis had just taken his shirt off and put some pajama shorts on & then remembered something. "I'm such an idiot!" he yelled as he slapped his forehead, running out the door to Harry's room & barging in. He saw Harry curled up in the bed & he ran over. "Haz?! Are you ok? I'm so sorry! Your wound must be hurting like hell! Lemme get the meds." He took out the bag & was able to stretch one of the younger boy's arm out to insert the needle, which he did.