Babysitting

"Where do we put them?" Wire looks at the men on the floor that broke into the room piled up dead.

While in the back Killer chased Dontay who had his mask on while running back and forth the room.

"Well we can't have them in here. We gotta get rid of them somehow." Heat says back rubbing his chin.

Killer slips on the carpet slamming into the mirror wall.

Dontay runs out of the room still wearing Killers mask. Both men watch him run out the front door but look back down at the bodies. "They are starting to smell." Wire says poking one with his trident and the man pops up screaming. Heats and Wires eyes widen open shooting out shocked that he was still alive. Heat quickly took his swords stabbing him the men both sigh in relief.

"Pole the others make sure they aren't playing possum." Wires shakes his head agreeing poking the others.

Killers rushes out the room wearing a paper bag. Heat shakes his head pleased that some of them are dead. Killer rushes back in grabbing them both and rush back out with them.

Dontay runs down the sidewalk with Killers mask as a car swirls to side missing him by the inch. The driver watches the boy run off but moment he turns around Killer backflips over the car and Heat slide across the hood while Wire just runs on top of it.

The man screams seeing the dents and marks on the hood of his new car. Crying he slams his forehead on the honker.

Three men rush down the streets parkouring their way through obstacles chasing Dontay. The boy runs into the casino remembering the place clearly.

Killer stops in front of the Casino looking out front the small holes in his paper bag. "Shit!" They all say as they rush in looking around.

Wire spots Dontay running into an elevator. "There!" They rush over but the doors closed. Heat slams his hand on it and they look at the level. "Let's go!" They rush over to the stairs zooming through it till they make it to the gambling floor.

"Damn it! Where do we start!" Killer says out and they split up searching. Heat looks under the table and under a woman dress. The woman screams slapping him across the face leaving him stunned.

Wire enters private rooms where some are planning on stealing money, another is a guy being filled with woman, in another they had a guy on a table ready to get shot at and another one they were all dressed up in watermelon costumes?

Heat looks in the men's rooms and in the women's restrooms and the sound of woman screaming running out. Heat comes out with makeup smothered all over him along with some bras and lipstick on his cheek.

Killer continues his search and meets up with a group brute of men. "Yes we have the boy. He was just running around. I wonder how much the parents are willing to give to have him back."

Killer kicks the private door open. First guy to his right Killer snapped his arm punching him square in the face. Another man rushed in and he kicked his chest. Grabbing hold of the guy on his right he swung him toward the other 3 rushing up to him. Running up the wall he flips over a guy landing behind him Killer bashes the guy's face against the wall.

Kicking the table with his left leg a wine bottle floated up and Killer kicks the bottle with his right leg sending the wine bottle to a guy who took out a gun. The wine bottle bashed against his face. Slamming his foot against the man's throat who had the cell phone stopping him from getting up. The man grabs his throat choking out a spit.

Killer grabs hold of one of the mens wrist twisting the knife out of his hand. Grabbing hold of the tie he tightens it choking the man before punching him. Instinctively Killer throat kicks the guy on the couch again.