A life to have

Whipping out his gun Kid fires into the man's chest. Looking around at the remaining siblings their weapons float away from their bodies aiming to them. “She is Lord of the seas and you will all remember not to spit her title!” Kid screams out closing his hand into a fist as their swords pierce them.

“Everyone look at us!” Killer barks out holding out his gauntlets making the crowd of people inch closer. “You will all respect her title! And when we arrive you will all be prepared to serve us!” Kid walks looking at every person intimidating them all.

But you do not care for such honor over humans. They are weak and delicate beings compared to you. But you won't silence Kid in front of an audience. As of right now he is furious on these men attacking you.

Because of a couple of bad apples everyone will get punished. “Either you provide service us or we demolish this island. And believe me, I will.”

Kid stops beside you looking at you from the corner of his eyes. “Whoever brings issues to my woman I will destroy everything.” His whisper makes you raise your head up to look up to him. Something is off and you can read it clear as day in his eyes.

When he is jealous he goes on a rampage.

When someone troubles you he kills them without your say so.

Those are two things you have learned from him but right now with the look on his eyes you aren't sure what it is. The day continued smoothly and you spent your time walking with him on the beach shore.

His arm wraps around your waist pulling you close embracing you close. Sliding your hands on his cheeks he moans hiding his face deeper in between your neck and shoulder. Sliding your hands into his thick hair the smile on his lips forms as his arms loosen around you.

“Woman… my woman. I can't wait any longer.” Kneeling down he refused to look into your eyes for fear that you will have the expression of rejection. He can't stomach down the look of rejection from you but he will have you as his. This may make you believe he has betrayed you but you will understand later.. Looking at your hand he kisses the knuckles of it and you smile weakly thinking he is just being sweet.

Sliding the ring onto your finger you wince from the stuttering pain from something tightening on your third finger. Kicking him by his shoulder you curl up into a ball feeling your hand burn as a glow with electrical sparks surrounds your hand greatest pain ran in your heart the pain of betrayal.

2years

Dontay runs around the ship chasing the red ball as you watch him sitting at the end of the step. Catching the ball he looks up to Killer who ruffles his redhead. “Look just like like daddy.” Killer says teasing the boy. Running back to you he lifts the red ball back up to you and you look down puffing out your cigar. Dontay waits quietly till your gold eyes shine behind your shadowed face. Taking his ball the boy waits till you gently toss it watching him chase behind it. Heat stops the ball with the bottom of his boot and kicks it to the other side.

Leaning on your knees you play with your ring waiting for him to return.

Kids heavy boots echo till he stops beside the rails resting his arm across it he too has a ring. Dontay rushes jumping up and you catch him in your arms as he grabs your shirt roughly weeping. “What's wrong?” You ask and Eustass kneels down in front concerned the most.

Rubbing his eyes squirming for a bit till he shows you his bloody knee. “Dontay.” Kid examines his son's knee before taking the boy in his arms letting you stand up to leave and come back with a first aid. Keeping Dontay on his lap the boy watches you water down his knee and using tweezers to take out some small splinters. Disinfecting it your hand turns blue indicating you changed to your ice form to blow on his knee helping with inflammation.

Taking out a bandage you gently slide it on his knee.

“No more crying to mommy, Dontay.” Kid says sternly. “I want a man from you.” Dontay is a quiet boy rarely making any fuss but he does have Kids temper. Dontay continues to watch you put away the materials. Reaching out he removes your hat in hopes of wearing it but it slips out of his hand blowing away with the wind.

“No!” Reaching out to it from the edge. Kid stood up letting Dontay fall on the floor as he ran to grabbing hold of your foot stopping you from falling into the ocean.

Dontay's crying made some of the crew men rush in Heat lifted up Dontay from the floor seeing the small red mark on his forehead where he hit the floor. Kid pulls you up setting you down on your feet his face was just in the utter fear from having you go into the ocean. Looking out you searched for your hat but it was long gone, Roger gave you that hat.

Kid whispers. “It can be replaced.”

Snarling you shove him back and walk over to the other end of the ship. Kid sighs keeping his eyes closed hearing Dontay continue his cry's. Wire stands beside Heat watching him cry they both have no clue on how to silence the boy. “Dontay!” Kid screams out and the boy sniffs looking over to his father who keeps his back turned to him.

“Shut up.” Kids voice was low but it made Dontay swallow down his tears only his endless sniffing was all that remained. Kid scratched his bottom chin he has let some hair grow out because he enjoyed it when you could scratch his chin.

“Is she mad?” Killer asks next to Kid. “She's bothered because that was Rogers hat. It meant a lot, she has worn it that long.”  That's nice and all but that's not the concerned question. “Is she mad at Dontay?”

The boy runs down to the other end of the ship where you disappeared. “Who knows. I'll get a new one.”  Killer laughs. “A new child or a new hat.” Both men chuckle. “Don't tempt me! With immortality in my hands we both can have as many children as we want. It's just.”

Killer turns his attention completely to Kid ready to hear what is bothering him.