Envy

Mihawk's eyes move toward Law seeing the bothered boy. It's not hard for Mihawk to notice jealousy. "Is this the boy?" Mihawk asks looking away taking a sip of his wine not impressed but it's better than you choosing someone else like Kid.

"Yes, he has helped me out a lot. Whenever I need him he shows up without ever giving a second thought." The smile on your face relaxes Law a bit but he still wants to know why there is a man in your room relaxed. Too relaxed.

"Did you need anything boy?" Mihawk asks being annoyed by the boys silent tantrums. "Yes. I need to know who you are and why are you in the Captain's room in such a late hour?"

Mihawk's eyes flare open from the boys snappy tone. "She has her own reasons. Why would you nose around another Captains business? I expected more respect." Mihawk's eyes look at you showing you the shame. You snarl looking up at Law showing that he has clearly embarrassed you.

"Leave Law." You say simply but he remains standing at the doorway. "Not until I know who he is." Law raises his sword up grabbing hold of the handle sliding out the blade a bit.

Mihawk stops drinking his wine gazing at the blade. The screams that echo off of it. "A cursed sword."

"Law! I will dismiss you from this ship if you do not leave the room." You stand up challenging Laws actions of drawing out his sword. "Let the boy stay. I would like to know on who you are seeing." Mihawk sits correctly pouring more wine in his glass while Law slides his blade away taking a seat.

"You can call me Mihawk. I brought Ghost in when she was a little girl and taught her everything she knows. Many have speculated her being my daughter, that is not true. Although I wouldn't mind seeing it that way. She prefers me not to." Mihawk looks over at your pissed off face with your middle finger on the table tapping.

A smirk crosses his face knowing how much it bothers you when he talks that way about you. "She still is the best student I have ever had. But then again I don't teach everyone. Now."

Mihawk lifts up his Sword examining the blade for any scratches or marks.

"May I know more about the boy who is trying to figure out his place with her?"

Law admires the sword with the golden handle that resembles a lot like a cross. But the way this man is trying to intimidate him isn't working. Law knows his place with you and he's not too happy with you shining your eyes whenever you look at Kid.

After the small meeting Law left and you started slamming your head on the table till Mihawk reached out covering your forehead.

"Stop that child. I do not approve of the boy and I know you feel nothing for him. I expected much more from you so stop acting like a child. In my eyes you are still a child but if you want me to treat you like the Captain and woman you are than act like it."

Turning away you snarl resting your chin on your fist looking off at the wall trying to cool yourself off. "You have always expected so much from me and I provided so little." The sudden voice from the minutes of silence rang in Mihawk's ears.

"Are you disappointed in yourself?" Mihawk leans back on the chair stretching his leg out and you turn to look at his calm composure. He can read you so clearly. "You were raised by animals caged with them till I found you alone. Stranded on an island, you followed me around interested in me and I, took you in.

You still act like an animal snarling, growling and having the attitude of one as well. But" Mihawk taps his nail on the table and you move in closer resting your head on your arms closing your eyes when you feel his fingers going through your hair.