Oppose

The ice cracks open and you move your neck popping it while looking around your eyes stopping seeing the very nice sculpted body before you but the form of the body already gave away who it was. Yawning you stretch out. “Morning bitches.” You say during your yawn. “And good morning Aokiji.” You had to clarify that Aokiji wasn't the bitch the rest were.

“We have much to discuss y/n.” Katakuri says behind his fluffy scarf. “No we don't cheese grinder.” You say smirking like a smart ass.

Katakuri walks forward and Aokiji gets in between keeping his hands in the pockets of jeans. Wow he is actually keeping his promise from Katakuri hurting you!

“No physical contact can be made with the prisoner.” Aokiji says looking into the giant's eyes that clearly show his thoughts of just killing Aokiji. But Aokiji is a very well respected man in the marines starting something with Marines right now will be crossing the boundaries since Katakuri shouldn't even be down here.

But Katakuri knows your ghost abilities are shut off so he can physically torture you to make you talk. He knows what a smart mouth you have and you won't answer if you don't want to.

“I didn't make my trip here for a cup of beer with her, I came here to do what needs to be done.” Moving in closer behind Aokiji you do look for his protection because truly you have been frozen for some time and your body hasn't had food for sometime you are terrible weak. Your strength, you don't feel it the same even if you managed to chain Katakuri that bastard could probably shatter your chains to point of braking.

Aokiji can feel how close you have gotten to him he doesn't like it because he hasn't grown enough trust toward you. But for now he will just have to focus in Katakuri and hope you aren't doing anything stupid while hiding behind him.

It's strange not in a mocking way or anything but it did catch him off guard. The fact that you a woman feared by many is cowering behind him. This fact brings him to the thought of you being in the state of weakness from being frozen for too long. If you are weakened to the point of cowering behind him makes him believe a theory that perhaps you can die during the state of isolation. Aokiji shakes the thought away but it keeps coming back making him worry for how you physically are. As hard as it may seem he may have grown a feeling of carrying toward you as a friend due to him knowing you better.

“Aokiji leave us alone.” Aokiji's mouth opens slightly shocked by your demand. “You are a prisoner with no right of demand to me. He is not allowed to touch you as a prisoner under the marines watch.”

Stepping back Aokiji looks over his shoulder to you. “Just move the fuck out of the way before I make you move out of the fucking way!”

Chains surround the room and Katakuri slams the end of his staff on the floor. “Bring it on you jolly fucking giant! I want to see just how strong those spaghetti legs of yours are! Bitch where my fucking Donut's!”

Aokiji looks back at Katakuri who shoves him away chains wrap around your chest as he imapils you up to the wall. “You'll never be as strong as me and I'll never let the Charlotte family spit down on my name! No matter what you basterds say, think or do you know nothing and will never be anything! To me all men are equal! To me all men I can kill! These aren't demons that try to kill me! They are God's and they are covered in gold! The gold your family will never taste! You are just wannabes!” you growl out to Katakuri.

Katakuri pushes his spear in and your chains begin to crack. “You talk to much.” Forcing his fingers into your mouth he digs his nails grabbing hold of your tongue. Horns appear your head as your teeth enlarge and you bite down on his hand piercing down into his palm and knuckle. Katakuri pulls his hand away as blood pours down your mouth. Your golden eyes shining from the taste of blood licking your lips you growl softly. That small about of blood that came from his hand was enough for some strength boost.