Assumptions

The ship sailed off to your Paradise since the island seemed to have supply issues. “Yo that's a ship. She's heading this way.” Kid squints at the ship and he laughs out loud. “Release the sail!” He barks out and his crew men release the sails showing their jolly rancher. The ship that was heading toward them seemed to make a sharp turn. “Amateur pirates.” Kid snarls out looking out you.

“You know what to do.” He says leaning in kissing your cheek tenderly. Smiling widely you raises your hands up as chains burst out from the ocean wrapping around the ship. Kid laughed in amusement but also feeling pity for those bastards. “Bring them in Captain.” He nibbles your neck wrapping his arms around your waist as you twirled your fingers. The chains begin to drag the ship towards Kids ship.

“You called me Captain?” You question as Kid pecks kisses on your neck.

“This ship is ours. You are my woman and I expect my crew to treat you with the most respect. You have much power as I do.”

Aww now isn't that sweet! Kid made you Captain so there are two Captains on the ship. “Tell me woman. How many are in the ship?” Using your devil fruit powers you blink once as the entire world seemed like cool blue. There were 16 orange body's moving around the ship, the orange indicating those with soul's. “16.”

Kid snarled releasing you as he goes over to command his Crew to be ready while you dragged the ship. After invading the ship only 5 remained tied as they begged for mercy. “Angel of the seas please we beg you.” The Captain of the ship says looking at you. Kid turns his gaze to the Captain. His eyes had slits of white it pissed him off how this one man was begging you.

“Please Angel of the seas” the man cries out and you stand before him listening to his plea with a smile across your  shadowed face.

Kid walked over grabbing hold of the man by his hair and slamming his face down in front of your boots. "She is Ruler of the Seas! Or are you such an uneducated fool that you do not recognize the coat she wears?! Amateurs like you shouldn't have sailed off this side of the world if you knew you couldn't make it!”

Kid lifts the man's head up before slamming it back down. “You will call her Ruler of the seas! Understood. Now if you want to beg, then beg! Show her how you truly beg!” Kid snarls out and you turn your back to them taking 3 steps forward and Kid holds the man's head down. The tied up crew noticed the shadow across his face. “Woman.” Kid says sternly but you remain quiet. Releasing the Captain, Kid goes over to your side his arm wrapping around your waist.

The men swallow watching the way Kid interacts with you. The both of you seeming to have an intense whispering conversation. Turning to look at him your lips move and he keeps silent but his face was harden as he closes his eyes and does his protest. Sighing he looks to the side but he leans in closer you move your head a bit letting him whisper in your ear. A small chuckle escapes and the crew watch in curiosity seeing you chuckle sweetly and they see a wicked smile across his face.

The both of you turn to the crew heading back to them. “We will release you but if we ever see you on these seas again I won't stop him from killing you.” Your voice was so delicate that it made the crewmen feel welcomed. The tone they heard was so truthful they had your word that they will not be harmed but if they continued on then they would die. “Thank you so much Ruler of the seas. Thank you.” The Captain said with tears.

Kid snarls kicking the chin of the man. “And when you make landfall you better tell them that she showed you mercy. Be grateful you bastard!” The both of you left the ship with the men tied up.

4 months

Kid had the ship expanded but during those months you two stuck around a lot with each other. You wished for some time alone but he was very clingy and when you two were separated he was just, grumpy.

Sorta like he is right now in a bar. In a different island.

“Kid you have to give her some time to herself.” Kid rolls his eyes rubbing the tip of his nose listening to Killer. “Time alone with who?”

Killer looks over to Kid understanding his way of thinking. “Just trust her, she may have many men but I do not believe she will ever leave you alone.

Plus I am very certain she wouldn't cheat on you."

Kid tried to take Killers advice but something always bothered the back of his mind. “Crocodile.”Killer freezes a bit and just sighs in defeat. Crocodile was the cause of your failing relationship with Dragon.

“He does seem to follow her around a lot.”

Clenching his fists Kid is starting to want to leave the bar and catch you with Crocodile. “ That's my issue.”

Inside a store you were shopping with Crocodile. “Are you planning on cooking for him?” Lifting a steak up he examines the meat. “I am. But I also tend to cook for the entire crew with the help of Killer.”

Crocodile watches you examine some apples. “Apple pie?” He holds a sack while you fill it up. “Apple cake.” You say with a smile while he carries the basket. “Will you cook for me?” Crocodile leans in nuzzling the side of your face. “Behave yourself Sir Crocodile.” You push your finger up against his lips as you add some bananas in the basket.

“That's a new one. I only hear those words In bed.” A devilish smirk crosses his lip. Looking over your shoulder you smile back and he stands still knowing you like that thought of being in bed with him. Those memories of having him chained and blindfolded while you teased every inch of him.

“You should probably make some adjustments.” The smoothness in your voice could make any man like him whimper. But he looked down and shielded himself with the basket.

“But momma you promised us some peach pie.” The cry of a baby and an older sibling made you stop on your tracks and back up to the aisle. A mother in rag clothing holding a basket with just bread.

The older sibling boy was just 7 and the baby he was carrying was 6 months old. Closing your eyes you open them seeing the orange light of the son, baby and the mothers whose light was dim. “She's sick.” You whisper softly and Crocodile watches you as you walk to them.

“Ruler of the seas.” The woman bows and her son does the same. “No need to bow. Citizens like you should not bow to those who hold no respect to help the weak.” The woman looks up as you remove your hat revealing your feminine face. “You're so beautiful.” The woman says in aww.

“So I have heard.” you sigh out the words.

“Stand up.” Reaching out the woman looks at your hand and back to you as if not believing it to be so. But she accepts it. Looking into the basket she was carrying you see the basics of a poverty life, bread and a can of beans. “Let's shop together and when I mean shop I mean shop. I do not want to hear any pathetic whines of how you do not wish to bother me. I am flesh you are flesh. We walk this world with little time.

Pick whatever you wish and you will use my coins.”

Kneeling down you look at the young boy who hesitates. “It's okay Near.” She says and he looks up at her believing his mother. “Don't hurt her.” Near hands you his sister in which you take in your arms. A motherly face has taken over your friendly expression. Crocodile stood beside you looking over your shoulder at the baby girl in your arms.

The woman closes her hands together seeing Crocodile by your side as you both look at the baby girl. It's a beautiful sight for her and her son. “You must be a lucky man.” The woman says with sparkling eyes and the Crocodile slowly pops his neck to the side. “No she is not my woman.” The woman looks in disappointment till her eyes linger on the basket of food he holds. “That's a shame.” She says in a whisper and Crocodile smirks. “No man is rightful for her.”